It looks like all of us playing for 2nd to Trousdale County in 2A

Galilee

I heard Creasy has lined up tha Titans on our schedule this year...So let it be written ..so let it be dunnnnnnnnnnnn

Hay Pujo...tha wagon is loaded an Tushhogs chains is ah titenin.. :roflol:

It seems the Wagon stays loaded in you're neck of the woods.It don't seem to hinder the Mules either. Hopefully I'll see you guys again sometime in the playoffs.If you are playuing anyone except us, I'll sport my Hoodie.Good luck this season.

• Upvote 1

It seems the Wagon stays loaded in you're neck of the woods.It don't seem to hinder the Mules either. Hopefully I'll see you guys again sometime in the playoffs.If you are playuing anyone except us, I'll sport my Hoodie.Good luck this season.

confucius say...that hoodie looked might fine on you last year at GCA.... :thumb:

confucius say...look at our record over the years....we will be GOOD....Dekalb WON"T have it so easy on the CREEKBANK this year....we won't water the field down like YA'LL did....!!!!!!!!...too bad it dried out after halftime, guess ya'll need a bigger fire truck... :hungry:

p.s. and BTW....if TC was in 8AA they'd DOMINATE...but hey...don't let me burst your bubble....there's a reason Chicken County won't play us!!! And it cause of Maynord!!! They just know what the sting feels like!

I give all respect to TC as the best 2a program in the state. DC/TC game will be a toss up with edge going to TC at home. But fact is, if in 8aa ince 2012, TC wouldn't have won the district. LA would have beaten them in 2012, UH in 2013...see common opponents Gordonsville and Dekalb, and I would take LA in 2014.

I give all respect to TC as the best 2a program in the state. DC/TC game will be a toss up with edge going to TC at home. But fact is, if in 8aa ince 2012, TC wouldn't have won the district. LA would have beaten them in 2012, UH in 2013...see common opponents Gordonsville and Dekalb, and I would take LA in 2014.

confucius say...looking at common opponent games is not fact...and Upperman will never beat us...and wouldn't have last year....keep on drinking the kool-aid though the guys on the 8aa boards love ya.... :roflolk:

confucius say...looking at common opponent games is not fact...and Upperman will never beat us...and wouldn't have last year....keep on drinking the kool-aid though the guys on the 8aa boards love ya.... :roflolk:

28-27 DC/TC is big time diffrence between 64-14 DC/UH. And that same UH team won the pee wee champ of TC 27-0 accourding to locals and both years in JR High. Now the 2009 TC, they would have won 8aa hands down but not the last two years. Good luck till yall this year. Is the Shaw guy still coaching there?

28-27 DC/TC is big time diffrence between 64-14 DC/UH. And that same UH team won the pee wee champ of TC 27-0 accourding to locals and both years in JR High. Now the 2009 TC, they would have won 8aa hands down but not the last two years. Good luck till yall this year. Is the Shaw guy still coaching there?

confucius say...pee wees/jr high...really...you...are...s t r e t c h i n g... to... get... something...best i remember...we've never won a jr high championship...but things change in high school, around here anyways.

confucius say...a win is a win...it doesn't matter that Dekalb had home field advantage against us(and flooded the field before we got there)and was on the road at Baxter...It won't be as close on the creekbank this year, you can take that to the (creek)Bank!

I think TC will win it. I will be going to the Galatin game. Wish TC still played SC and Westy....those were two good border war games. So what is people in TC saying bout Macon? Not much talk on CoachT..hard to gauge them.

I think TC will win it. I will be going to the Galatin game. Wish TC still played SC and Westy....those were two good border war games. So what is people in TC saying bout Macon? Not much talk on CoachT..hard to gauge them.

Does Macon County still have a football team?