It looks like all of us playing for 2nd to Trousdale County in 2A

Galilee

confucius say...pee wees/jr high...really...you...are...s t r e t c h i n g... to... get... something...best i remember...we've never won a jr high championship...but things change in high school, around here anyways.

Confuscious..go to the high school and look at the trophy case. we did win a JR High championship, the very first one ever played,  either in 68 or 69...we clubbed them Night Chickens. I played in it.  If it ain't there, it's on the wall somewhere. It used to be at beginning of all the Graduation Class pics. at the old HS.  I will eventually get a pic of it and post it later, if i can ever remember to do it. 

Edited by Tushhog72

Confuscious..go to the high school and look at the trophy case. we did win a JR High championship, the very first one ever played,  either in 68 or 69...we clubbed them Night Chickens. I played in it.  If it ain't there, it's on the wall somewhere. It used to be at beginning of all the Graduation Class pics. at the old HS.  I will eventually get a pic of it and post it later, if i can ever remember to do it. 

confucius say...our jr high isn't even a member of TMSSAA...haven't been for a long time now...i have seen the trophy you talking about, but we haven't even been eligible for one in over a decade, maybe even 2...there policies doesn't allow our middle schoolers to compete in our youth leagues...so we told them to sukk it...one of the ways the TSSAA "promotes" our kids... :roflolk:

Yone not picking TC to win 2a is a fool. I give them the second best chance to win state, behind Alcoa.

The only thing I can see to knock Trousdale off the top will be the injury bug. If they stay healthy they are the clear favorite. However if Harper and another player or two are lost for several games, then it's wide open. What is the opinion of Trousdale fan base?

The only thing I can see to knock Trousdale off the top will be the injury bug. If they stay healthy they are the clear favorite. However if Harper and another player or two are lost for several games, then it's wide open. What is the opinion of Trousdale fan base?

confucius say...Trousdale has 5 legitimate deadly weapons at there disposal this season...#3, #5, #9, #11 and #26...are all outstanding play makers on both sides of the ball and Srs...#40 will get a lot of touches this season and could be huge for us on defense and #7(or 8) #2 and #23 will be solid for us in the future and may get a lot of action this year.