It looks like all of us playing for 2nd to Trousdale County in 2A

Galilee

confucius say... all 7 were starters, 1 was kicker/punter, 1 was linebacker/fullback and was injured in the playoffs...the other 5 started on either offensive or defensive lines or both...make no mistake about it though...our line will be very good this upcoming season, and our skills ought to be amazing.

And #5 Harper should definitely be getting looks for Mr Football Back...and #9 and #60 should be getting looks for Mr. Football Lineman...imho

I'm not saying yalls OL wont be very good, because I don't know. What makes you so sure they will come together and gel as a unit so easily though? May very well be some holes and weak spots in it just as easily when you plug in the new guys. I agree Harper should/will get looks for Mr. Football providing your OL performs as you expect. It doesn't matter how skilled he is if he doesn't have room to run or open holes to hit.

I'm not saying yalls OL wont be very good, because I don't know. What makes you so sure they will come together and gel as a unit so easily though? May very well be some holes and weak spots in it just as easily when you plug in the new guys. I agree Harper should/will get looks for Mr. Football providing your OL performs as you expect. It doesn't matter how skilled he is if he doesn't have room to run or open holes to hit.

confucius say...look at our record over the years....we will be GOOD....Dekalb WON"T have it so easy on the CREEKBANK this year....we won't water the field down like YA'LL did....!!!!!!!!...too bad it dried out after halftime, guess ya'll need a bigger fire truck... :hungry:

p.s.    and BTW....if TC was in 8AA they'd DOMINATE...but hey...don't let me burst your bubble....there's a reason Chicken County won't play us!!!  And it cause of Maynord!!!   They just know what the sting feels like!

Edited by confuciuschang

I'm not saying yalls OL wont be very good, because I don't know. What makes you so sure they will come together and gel as a unit so easily though? May very well be some holes and weak spots in it just as easily when you plug in the new guys. I agree Harper should/will get looks for Mr. Football providing your OL performs as you expect. It doesn't matter how skilled he is if he doesn't have room to run or open holes to hit.

One thing I am sure of is that coach C can take a 180 pound lineman and line him up against your 250 pound DT and whip him every time. I guarantee you that the day after the gold ball was won in Cookeville, the line was being worked on for 2014.

Haha you're all funny. I'm not trying to take anything away from yall. TC is a great team, and should be the favorites to win gold. With that said, we was a 6-5 team last season, and yall didn't whip or dominate us, and wont this year. You can tell yourself whatever you want, stuff like we wet the field (which didn't and wouldn't happen). You can say yall played bad, which could be said about DC too. We was in scoring range several times, and came up short. Left at least 2 tds, and a fg on the field. The truth is a young inexperienced DC team let yall off the hook last season. It's not like TC is the only team that's been putting in work either.Jennings has been killing it in the offseason, our passing game will be hard for anyone to stop. We match up well vs. TC, our LB core is very good. Make no mistake, this will be a very competitive, hard fought game.

confucuis say,...all these "grammer police" are freakin NERDS....his name could be Kinyun HArPur....for all i care.....you get the picture Daniel son?...Stud is what he wil be if he stays healthy, and confident!!!

Lets try "grammAr" -  Also, it is NOT Maynords fault SC doesn't play TC. The last three games SC and TC played, SC won two games by a total score of 70 - 0. TC won one of the games by 30 or so points. TC should win the Gold Ball again this year.

Haha you're all funny. I'm not trying to take anything away from yall. TC is a great team, and should be the favorites to win gold. With that said, we was a 6-5 team last season, and yall didn't whip or dominate us, and wont this year. You can tell yourself whatever you want, stuff like we wet the field (which didn't and wouldn't happen). You can say yall played bad, which could be said about DC too. We was in scoring range several times, and came up short. Left at least 2 tds, and a fg on the field. The truth is a young inexperienced DC team let yall off the hook last season. It's not like TC is the only team that's been putting in work either.Jennings has been killing it in the offseason, our passing game will be hard for anyone to stop. We match up well vs. TC, our LB core is very good. Make no mistake, this will be a very competitive, hard fought game.

On Oct 3rd you won't get the same spot of points you got last year at DC. This one will be over early and you won't need to talk about what could have been. I guarantee the field will be faster, best bring some track shoes as you will be chasing jackets all night.

Haha you're all funny. I'm not trying to take anything away from yall. TC is a great team, and should be the favorites to win gold. With that said, we was a 6-5 team last season, and yall didn't whip or dominate us, and wont this year. You can tell yourself whatever you want, stuff like we wet the field (which didn't and wouldn't happen). You can say yall played bad, which could be said about DC too. We was in scoring range several times, and came up short. Left at least 2 tds, and a fg on the field. The truth is a young inexperienced DC team let yall off the hook last season. It's not like TC is the only team that's been putting in work either.Jennings has been killing it in the offseason, our passing game will be hard for anyone to stop. We match up well vs. TC, our LB core is very good. Make no mistake, this will be a very competitive, hard fought game.

Last year's game was definitely a tale of two halves. Sure we didn't have a good game. Came in with a huge hangover from a great win vs Gallatin the week before...spotted you 21 points...had 6 turnovers..and you still couldn't pull it out! No disrespect intended, but if you didn't beat us under those circumstances, I firmly believe you won't beat us this year. Especially without Milan. That kid straight balled in that game. Wish you guys the best of luck this year and look forward to hosting you on the Creekbank!

I haven't once said that DC will beat TC at the Creek bank. I have only said this game will be competitive and will not be a blow out. I hope yalls team comes into this game thinking it will be a cakewalk like last season. That seems to be the opinion of most of TC fans. Yes we lost Milan, and he did ball out last year. He will be extremely tough to replace. This year I believe we will see Jennings balling out for DC.

I haven't once said that DC will beat TC at the Creek bank. I have only said this game will be competitive and will not be a blow out. I hope yalls team comes into this game thinking it will be a cakewalk like last season. That seems to be the opinion of most of TC fans. Yes we lost Milan, and he did ball out last year. He will be extremely tough to replace. This year I believe we will see Jennings balling out for DC.

I don't think you guys will be overlooked this year. I expect it to be a hard fought game. I actually do root for DC out of 8aa..maybe we can both come in undefeated and put on a good show. I was just saying I like our chances as of right now. Never know how the injury bug is gonna bite ya. Once again, best of luck this season!

I don't think you guys will be overlooked this year. I expect it to be a hard fought game. I actually do root for DC out of 8aa..maybe we can both come in undefeated and put on a good show. I was just saying I like our chances as of right now. Never know how the injury bug is gonna bite ya. Once again, best of luck this season!

That would be pretty awesome for both teams to come into the game undefeated. Best of luck to yall too.

As usual good luck from afar. Hope to see the Yellow Jackets when the playoffs roll around.You guys are the favorite for good reason. 2a should be fairly loaded  so it'll take some good fortune and alot of hard work to complete the mission. Trousdale Co don't play for Silver balls. I'd love to see our Little Bulldogs get a shot. If we can stay healthy and we can reach our potential,we could be pretty good. Can't wait for the pads to start popping.