It looks like all of us playing for 2nd to Trousdale County in 2A

Galilee

Prayers sent for stingers family , I'm sad to hear this . I read this board a lot but don't reply much and he was one of my favorite writers .

I was talking to a TC player yesterday and he told me the OL and DL need to improve greatly or there won't be a championship this season . Hope they come together before the season starts .

Has anyone heard where Harper and Holder might be headed to college ? Just wondering .

Prayers sent for stingers family , I'm sad to hear this . I read this board a lot but don't reply much and he was one of my favorite writers .

I was talking to a TC player yesterday and he told me the OL and DL need to improve greatly or there won't be a championship this season . Hope they come together before the season starts .

Has anyone heard where Harper and Holder might be headed to college ? Just wondering .

confucius say...he's pulling your leg...we got 2 boys on that line who just might win Mr. Football... :popcorneater:

• 3 weeks later...

confucius say...he's pulling your leg...we got 2 boys on that line who just might win Mr. Football... :popcorneater:

Thought I'd keep quite till after the TC - MC game . MC pretty much tore up TC's D-line and by the way , the TC player that told me is one of the Mr. Football's you were talking about .

Edited by Hammer15