3. White House (9-4-2)

4. Signal Mtn (10-0-1)

5. CPA (11-2-2)

6. Greeneville (9-2-1)

7. Page (9-5-0)

8. Murfreesboro Central (6-0-3)

9. Hume-Fogg (12-0-3)

10. East Ridge (9-4-0)

Not a bad list. I haven't been able to keep up with soccer as much as I normally do. I know Boyd Buc beat East Ridge last night 2-0. The Bucs are now 8-3-1 on the season. A lot of experience with this group.  It will be interesting to see who comes out of the Chattanooga area and makes it to the Boro. I think Signal Mtn has to be the clear favorite in A/AA from what I have heard, but Boyd Buc, CCS, Notre Dame and East Ridge all have a chance I believe. 

honestly I would move White house down farther, because they have lost so many players, and their record. they are still really good, but I don't think they should be near the top though. that is just my opinion, I think white house heritage should be mentioned before White house, that is just from looking at schedules and records.

I agree with most of it though, I would say CAK and signal are the favorites right now, and Hume-Fogg, both white house teams, CPA, and Page would all have to have met each other by sub-state. since Hume-Fogg matches with white house, and heritage in region. CPA and Page same district and both regions meet up in sub-state. so that will be a tough one to get out of.

I agree with most of it though, I would say CAK and signal are the favorites right now, and Hume-Fogg, both white house teams, CPA, and Page would all have to have met each other by sub-state. since Hume-Fogg matches with white house, and heritage in region. CPA and Page same district and both regions meet up in sub-state. so that will be a tough one to get out of.

I'd say CAK is the clear favorite. I think #2-10 could be anyone. 

New week, new top 10:

1. CAK (11-1-2)

2. Signal Mountain (11-0-1)

3. Chattanooga CS (7-2-3)

4. Murfreesboro Central (8-0-2)

5. CPA (13-2-2)

6. Greeneville (11-2-1)

7. Page (10-5)

8. Hume-Fogg (13-0-3)

9. Boyd-Buchanan (9-3-1)

10. White House Heritage (14-3)

How can you have CPA ranked over Page when Page defeated CPA in the regular season?

The only reason I did was because CPA has a better track record of winning that game when it matters most. I have nothing against Page at all. I hope to see them at state this year.