Summer camps - Who looks good

gwh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Trenton Peabody play at Mcnairy central yesterday vs Scotts Hill, Middleton and Mcnairy. They looked very good. Middleton looked good also since they have their full squad back now.

Did Middleton lose anyone this year? I know they were a stout team last year.

Did Middleton lose anyone this year? I know they were a stout team last year.

Middleton returns the majority of their team. They lost a player or 2, but return Deja Faulkner, UT-Martin committ, and Averyale Joy, Union Univ. committ. They will be a good team. This doesn't mean much as it is team camp, but Gibson played Middleton the other day and won by 4. Like I said, it doesn't mean much, so don't read much into it. Gibson and Middleton will be the favorites out of the west in A ball once the season rolls around....

I watched Murfreesboro Riverdale with all new players beat Farragut (returned everyone and 28-3 last year), Dickson County (23-8 last year), Lincoln County, Johnson County, Ensworth (28-4 and DII State Runner Up with all but 1 starter returned) and Jackson County (28-8 and DI A State Runner Up last year).  Riverdale is undefeated so far as well as their JV.  Lady Warrior reload.....

Glad to hear Riverdale is doing well knowing they lost a lot but I knew Anastasia Hayes would be a great asset to their program they also have some other great young talent and will become a force again because of great coaching. I heard Blackman won some great games against Mount Juliet and Brentwood Academy to name a few but was told they played without Jazz Bond and Meme Jackson. Has anyone seen Oakland or Smyrna yet I expect them to be great also once again the Boro will be a slugfest to make it out of and get to State. I'm hoping to catch some games at the MTSU camp should be some great preseason games as we all know nothing is won in June it's just preparation.

Middleton returns the majority of their team. They lost a player or 2, but return Deja Faulkner, UT-Martin committ, and Averyale Joy, Union Univ. committ. They will be a good team. This doesn't mean much as it is team camp, but Gibson played Middleton the other day and won by 4. Like I said, it doesn't mean much, so don't read much into it. Gibson and Middleton will be the favorites out of the west in A ball once the season rolls around....

referring back to this post.... I saw Dresden play yesterday and they look every bit as good as they did last year, if not better. They're extremely well coached and play with high intensity and IQ. Dresden will once again be in the mix as a favorite for state as well...

Glad to hear Riverdale is doing well knowing they lost a lot but I knew Anastasia Hayes would be a great asset to their program they also have some other great young talent and will become a force again because of great coaching. I heard Blackman won some great games against Mount Juliet and Brentwood Academy to name a few but was told they played without Jazz Bond and Meme Jackson. Has anyone seen Oakland or Smyrna yet I expect them to be great also once again the Boro will be a slugfest to make it out of and get to State. I'm hoping to catch some games at the MTSU camp should be some great preseason games as we all know nothing is won in June it's just preparation.

Oakland should be ok. Is Grindstaff still there?

I watched Murfreesboro Riverdale with all new players beat Farragut (returned everyone and 28-3 last year), Dickson County (23-8 last year), Lincoln County, Johnson County, Ensworth (28-4 and DII State Runner Up with all but 1 starter returned) and Jackson County (28-8 and DI A State Runner Up last year).  Riverdale is undefeated so far as well as their JV.  Lady Warrior reload.....

Farragut actually graduated 3 starters from last seasons team.

Edited by tnfury