Grundy County

Don't know where folks are getting the idea that there will be an announcement soon. Pretty sure there have been zero interviews so far. Calls yes. Applications yes. As Doc said the posting won't be up until mid Jan. So sit back and relax folks. It's Christmas. I recommend you hang out with Santa and Jesus this week. 

In the past 6 seasons here in GRUNDY we haven't won a game against a team with a winning record! With the TSSAA playoff system in place in my opinion is a joke! No team going 4-6 an has not got a quality win shouldn't even be considered for playoff contention. The first round of the playoffs is all about putting money in the TSSAA organization. All first round games are blowouts anyway. So when you try to give credit to a coach for that it is way over rated. I find it humorous that someone not from GRUNDY acts like they know more about our situation than the people from here. With that being said the beav is done with this situation. It's time to focus on the future and hope for brighter days ahead! Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

well beav, after reading mr ambassador's post, I'm convinced that you are the one the "round ball" family needs to talk to.   winning 4 or 5 ball games in football is bad but, in basketball, IT IS TERRIBLE!!!!  the best we've done is 6 - 27.  in the past four years.  I know it is not that we don't have talent we have plenty of it.  (and a lot more walking the halls that won't play for the current coach)  the coach is a really good guy and I'm not talking about his character.  but like his brother, he is not a coach.