Classification Changes....Again

Solomon

I'm becoming more and more for a Public-Private school split. It would settle the debate once and for all.

The issue will never be setttled until the split happens.These small privates in highly populated areas have the ability to dominate. It really just comes down to the mission of the school.

Its just something to try to avoid the public and private split. Just like the ptm the last go around. For my part,4 classes with the complete split would be the way to go.

Its just something to try to avoid the public and private split. Just like the ptm the last go around. For my part,4 classes with the complete split would be the way to go.

I would try to stick with 5 after the eventual split if I were the TSSAA. 5 in that case would take account of new schools and increasing population.

You're right, it will settle the public/private debate once and for all. But then people will be whining about open-zoned schools. :rolleyes:

You're right, it will settle the public/private debate once and for all. But then people will be whining about open-zoned schools. :rolleyes:

Yeah,It's always open season on Maryville and Alcoa from the open zoned zealots! :rolleyes:

Edited by BigDave1967