Webb @ Maryville

Vols12345678

Hey Stars,  how about if I bring a nice neck tie for Judd and George DeBaby to wear? We are "Rebel Nation". We can't be out dressed by the visitors!

4 more days until the return of the "Iron Cross"!!!

Gotta go get me a new chin strap!

Go Rebels!!!

Hey Stars,  how about if I bring a nice neck tie for Judd and George DeBaby to wear? We are "Rebel Nation". We can't be out dressed by the visitors!

Go Rebels!!!

I bet you will 'squirrel" something together for Friday night.

Go Rebels!!!

71 how abowt Red Rebull blazurrs fer tha entarr prassbocks....???...... :popcorneater:

Looks like it is going to be hot for the game on Friday. That is what the Spartans have been hoping wouldn't happen. Last year, Webb was cramping up the whole second half. Playing both ways will take a toll on you in that heat. Not being able to go over to the bench and drink gatorade and make adjustments after a possession is a big disadvantage for the Spartans. But they have been doing it forever now so I think they will be ready. I know they are already doing some heavy hydrating

Looks like it is going to be hot for the game on Friday. That is what the Spartans have been hoping wouldn't happen. Last year, Webb was cramping up the whole second half. Playing both ways will take a toll on you in that heat. Not being able to go over to the bench and drink gatorade and make adjustments after a possession is a big disadvantage for the Spartans. But they have been doing it forever now so I think they will be ready. I know they are already doing some heavy hydrating

Eye'm heerin' 93 fer tha hi and hume-idd Fridee ..Vols1-8...... :popcorneater:

Hey Stars,

Hmmmmmmm, like back in the day? Celebrating 44 years ago and the 2nd Rebels state championship. I am sure you are familiar with the photo!? Back then we wore the blazers, now we wear cargo shorts and a golf shirt?

Eye am 71.......Wood luv two find one ov those old "crests" on tha pockit frum then...... :popcorneater: