Webb @ Maryville

Vols12345678

Hey, All I got some catching up to get done. I'm looking forward to the season regardless of what Class the Rebels are placed in. I’d say those so called “Big Boys†are glad MHS won’t be in their way now to a SC.  I see the normal envious idiots are back trolling and hijacking the MHS threads and want to talk about everything else but the game at hand. I guess being the best, most accomplished Football program in the states history does draw continued jealously from the weak-minded!.  Yadda, Yadda, Yadda!

I think Web has some rebuilding to do as does Maryville seem to have every year.  Was talking to a friend and they graduated some good athletes last year.  I do however think the “Black Swarm†will be stiff enough to allow GQ to work the “O†into the normal peak time 5-6 games into the season. 

Didn’t see too much up at Blankenship a couple of weeks ago, which is the only “Ship†OR will visit again this year.  I just saw too many cheap shots for my taste.  But the Rebels handled themselves in the normal classy fashion and I don’t think anyone got hurt.  If I were GQ I would scrimmage them next year.  But good luck to them and regards to the board.  

91 goin' oft ov Mairvul givin' up 15 inn one qwartur laist time out.....

Eye say...

Webb - 57

Mairvul - 4

:huh:

We do have a strong kicking game. A field goal and extra point, that sounds like a good prediction to me Stars. One should never question Stars numbers. He and Rainman are very similar.

No one talking about much on the d2 side ... Just assume that to be true.

Ensworth has no coach t representation

MBA has maybe 2 on here and they are rare posters

BA has a few but by and large are all off.

MUS - zero now

Webb zero on d 2

Father ryan has a post or two a year .

It's dying a slow death. Thankfully there will be some good football in d2 this year! Good luck to all.

Is Webb talking about this game on the D-II side of the house?

No one talking about much on the d2 side ... Just assume that to be true.

Ensworth has no coach t representation

MBA has maybe 2 on here and they are rare posters

BA has a few but by and large are all off.

MUS - zero now

Webb zero on d 2

Father ryan has a post or two a year .

It's dying a slow death. Thankfully there will be some good football in d2 this year! Good luck to all.

How does Baylor look coming into the 2014 season? Baylor will be strong once again and whip up one McCallie for another season.