TSSAA & Lenoir City holding a young man back

endofbcs

Well that is really nothing that needs to be put on a public forum,the kid doesnt pay the rent.To the football side of it,this could really become a distraction to the actual football team.Best to just let it run its course,their has been academic and dicsipline issues for a long time,it just didnt pop up over the summer.Good luck with his future endeavors!

you know what they say opinions are like.

The young man was living with foster parents, his mom has stepped up and done what was necessary to get custody of her son back.  She moved to Clinton.  The only thing that was missing was the statement in the letter that he didn't leave for disciplinary issues.  The Clinton AD should of caught this before they submitted anything, but he doesn't need to be crucified for missing it either, because all of the crap an AD has to do for eligibility, scheduling, and other compliance bs it would be easy to overlook something so small.  Lenoir City did the same thing when Camion Patrick left for West, they didn't include everything that was needed in the letter, then refused to write an appropriate one.  I hope the kid gets to play his senior year.  I worry that if you take this kid away from football then he might lose the drive to graduate from high school.  When is the TSSAA going to realize that its about the kids, not the coaches, parents, or TSSAA's wallet.  It will be interesting if anything materializes with the transfer of Middleton to Oak Ridge.  He had more publicly known behavior issues then Woods, yet his past school doesn't seem to want to crucify him.

Man ,the truth is painful

BR i guess with the name OnB you think i am an LC or CHS supporter,i am a Greenback alum and father/fan i could care less if either one win another ball game!The truth is this is a kid,they read this stuff on here and most of it is relavant to the situation but what you posted was a dig at a finacial situation that was not mentioned other than you.This is all i am commenting on this.Good luck to you and the team you support.

Today must be ur first day on a mess board Orange and Black.. Welcome! One thing to keep in mind- is that opinions are going to vary on here. I know that u are father ,but not everyone is going to agree with u on a mess board the way they do at ur house. I know that giving up ultimate control and having someone disagree may be tough.. But deal with it. Good luck to Greenback- wherever that is.