New classification

RETIREDSSG

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is supposed to be a meeting by the committee formed to study it, either this week or next. Something needs to happen quickly or it would be at least 3 more years counting this one.

They need to talk to me, I've STUDIED it for 20 years. I could save them time and money. Hopefully in their studies ,they'll see things for what they are and have the nads to do the right thing.This is supposed to be a Country that the majority rules, Time will tell.

They need to talk to me, I've STUDIED it for 20 years. I could save them time and money. Hopefully in their studies ,they'll see things for what they are and have the nads to do the right thing.This is supposed to be a Country that the majority rules, Time will tell.

The majority still doesn't get to stomp the little guys.  That has been the real problem, look who the majority has been the past 20 years. 

The majority has always been the ones with the deepest pockets.  May not like it, but that is how it is and Joe Shmoe ain't really had a plate at the table.  Pujo and I have seen this thing from just about every angle.....we both agree that them privates are some of the finest people you will ever come across, but the system reeks of unfairness to schools that don't play by the same rules because they can't even if they wanted to do so.  The issue isn't rooted in the people involved, it's the framework of the thing that needs changing.

Kaz

The majority has always been the ones with the deepest pockets.  May not like it, but that is how it is and Joe Shmoe ain't really had a plate at the table.  Pujo and I have seen this thing from just about every angle.....we both agree that them privates are some of the finest people you will ever come across, but the system reeks of unfairness to schools that don't play by the same rules because they can't even if they wanted to do so.  The issue isn't rooted in the people involved, it's the framework of the thing that needs changing.

Kaz

Reckon they would let me and you sit on that board. If they want to be PRIVATE, thats exactly what they need to be.

majority rules? That no longer  exists in a lot of areas in life

majority rules? That no longer  exists in a lot of areas in life

Thats a fact Wingman, seems like its always the few who tells the many whats good for them. At one point in time,that may have been a good thing, but in our educated society, the many understands thing pretty well.

Thats a fact Wingman, seems like its always the few who tells the many whats good for them. At one point in time,that may have been a good thing, but in our educated society, the many understands thing pretty well.

That is the world we have created. I would say bless you but some sorry sob would probably try to sue me for hurting their feelings. Can't do that.

So, in all honesty do you think it will happen this go round pujo?

If I were a betting man ,I would say no, they've had every reason in the world to do it in the past,so I can't see where this time is any different. When they did the part time multiplier, there was another option to split, that option got took off the table and we were left to choose the second best option. Little did we know that it would only be used part the time. Dumbest thing I've ever seen.