Grundy @ Marion

MCRoadWarrior

I'm anxious to see just how well this Marion team will perform defensively. Inability to play solid defense has limited the past two Marion teams success. Hoping Coach Ross has that little problem recitified. Just not too sure Marion will easily blow by Grundy. This is a rivalry game, first of season, etc. MC wins IMO; hoping for more than the single point two years ago.

Grundy was extremely talented two years ago. Marion was coming off probably their worst season ever. I would have been happy with the one point win. Tonight is different. Zeman is a beast and will run all over Grundy. Maynard will have success in the air and probably put up decent numbers

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I missed out on the jamboree this year so my prediction is going to be based off of what the old ball coach and the rest of the band seen. MC will get the win with the score around the 42-35 area. Until MC plays swarming D every one of their games will be a high scoring affair. Hopfully this Ross man can keep thier winning ways of the past 2 seasons going. And Zeman is a grown man. The old ball coach and the band say they haven't seen anybody this good in the purple and white since Eric was running up and down the field on Friday nights.

Unfortunately I missed out on the jamboree this year so my prediction is going to be based off of what the old ball coach and the rest of the band seen. MC will get the win with the score around the 42-35 area. Until MC plays swarming D every one of their games will be a high scoring affair. Hopfully this Ross man can keep thier winning ways of the past 2 seasons going. And Zeman is a grown man. The old ball coach and the band say they haven't seen anybody this good in the purple and white since Eric was running up and down the field on Friday nights.

They should be the best team in the valley. No excuses not to be with a veteran team like Coach Ross has inherited in Jasper.