What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

In all honesty, absolutely nothing. I will be first to admit that. I am in a position that calls for skill criticism but i couldnt ever get on here and question a kids heart or effort. Not in a forum like this. And to directly call out a kid because of that is wrong. This are kids. And to have a direct bias ( for reasons i think are pretty obvious to see ) is a down right shame. Ive never actually witnessed Henderson have a bad attitude or give up on plays. I could be wrong but only from my perspective i havent. I have seen him be outplayed by similar talent but ive seen him dominate similar talent also. My guess is someones kid didnt get enough playing time, or something along those lines.

Hey, I apologize for questioning Henderson's motor; I don't know him or have I seen him play enough to make a statement like that - out of line - by me.  But, I really like that guard from Sparta the times that I've seen him play.  If my reference to Gage Spence playing a role for Stone since his freshman year is 90Warrior's question about "freshmen", you may have mis-understood me.  I was just seeking any feelings of him playing further after high school and just stating that he's been apart of Stone's success since he got there.  He's just a nice, unselfish player that I hope finds a college home - maybe follows his friends to Bryan?

Anyway, I just want to talk ball and I'll be more careful on any negative talk about a kid.

no i was talking about some other people talking about kordell's play as a freshmen. he was 6 foot then. now he is 6'7. so alot has changed. regarding spence, he is a great kid.i have actually talked to him a few times. i love watching him play. a class act. i believe he will go div 2 or naia. he is a great leader and point. and he has been seen all summer by severaly college coaches.

I like you 90warrior and I'm not saying Spence wont play at the next level but you are exceptionally nice i believe. I think you want these kids to play at the next level and that's very admirable. They all very well may but only about 4 percent of kids do. Not sure he will. I would say it may be difficult for him to obtain a full ride anywhere but maybe not impossible to play at the next level. I have a feeler out on him from a D2 head coach and i haven't heard anything back yet.

I would like to get to know those guys at Bryan. They are one of the few groups I dont have a direct tie to in the college ranks in this area. Anyone know them? Invite them on lmbo I'm sure they wouldn't be caught on here

I don't personally know them, but I know they are well thought of around Crossville - I hear good things from players and parents associated with them from here.  The head coach is Donald Rekoske; I saw him recently at Kroger in Crossville.  He has a active assistant named Bryon Lawhon with AAU.  I think he is coaching a team in the Rocky Top League in Knoxville this fall.  You can find their contact info easily on the Bryan website.

Hey, I apologize for questioning Henderson's motor; I don't know him or have I seen him play enough to make a statement like that - out of line - by me. But, I really like that guard from Sparta the times that I've seen him play. If my reference to Gage Spence playing a role for Stone since his freshman year is 90Warrior's question about "freshmen", you may have mis-understood me. I was just seeking any feelings of him playing further after high school and just stating that he's been apart of Stone's success since he got there. He's just a nice, unselfish player that I hope finds a college home - maybe follows his friends to Bryan?

Anyway, I just want to talk ball and I'll be more careful on any negative talk about a kid.

Spence already has some schools interested but from what i have heard no offers for him. I am not tied into every coaching circle obviously but he will continue to get looks. And looks lead to possibilities. I dint know Bryan guys to say he will land there or not but if the trend continues with the classes they are getting, they prob wont have a spot to offer him

• Upvote 1