What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Guest WilliamPayne

I said there are more then 2 - 3 that haven't pulled the trigger. He has 5 d1 written offers. I'm more than happy to give you a list and contact information for anyone who doubts it. Not interested but offes. And quite a few more NAIA Division 1 NCAA division and NCAA division 2. so no that's notand again I think it should be completely dropped. He had nothing to do with this. and that is very much for stop the press and anyone else who continues to feel the need to bring him into anything or evaluate him none of you do it for a living or get paid to do it so your opinion is pointless in regards to how good a player is on the next level. however like I said I am all for discussing how the conference will play out this year

Guest WilliamPayne

Fair enough. In a blog forum where people hide their opinions of KIDS behind a screen name, no one has a pointless opinion. I agree. But when people continue to hide behind those screen names and then speak about rumors that they hear then maybe the opinion isnt very valuable. I do not speak in rumors I am speaking in fact. No one on this forum knows anything about my son and his recruitment unless I have told them so. Again I am more than willing to back up anything I say with names,phone numbers and even pictures of full ride scholarship offers. So if all anyone can do is speak on rumors then their opinion is pointless. If you're giving an honest opinion on something, great. That's what this is for. But to speak on rumors you know nothing about doesn't make you much better than stop the press.

Pictures??   Of what?  A letter? 

Anyway I don't care what you think of me.  All of my opinions are honest, so then it should be great according to your post.  So if you have a problem with me, sorry...  If I am speaking about a rumor I have heard, I state that it is something I have heard, not making up out of thin air. Whether or not you choose to believe is up to each individual.  Thats part of what comes with a forum... Most people take things on here with a grain of salt anyway as obviously anyone could make up anything.  

We all (myself included) get fired up on here but when we take a step back and think about it, it usually isn't as big a deal as we think.  Best of luck to you and your son.  

Man... I can't wait for stopthepress to get on here and see all of this, we are in for a treat  :popcorneater:

Guest WilliamPayne

This isnt even worth it. I dont care if you believe my son has scholarship offers. I have nothing to prove. But like I said, I can back any of it up. I have nothing to gain by saying he had offerd he doesnt have. That's why I was offering proof. You clearly dont believe he has them.

yes William alumna has a problem with your son and kordell. anyone that has been on here for awhile knows this. boy, alumna you have been busy on here today posting on all these threads. I know you hate white co. and let's not kid each other I don't like Cookeville fans or anything else to do with Cookeville except there restaurants. you can put john payne down or kordell all you want but they are both great talents. I will tell you that this is the best team that white co. has had since our state champ. back in 99. I don't see us losing many games this year if any till possible substate.  now can we have an off night and lose a game? yes. mark it down I said it white co. will be one of the top ten teams if not top 5 in the state of tn. this year in AAA. now does that mean we will win a state championship? no. Hamilton is pretty good. Blackmon is pretty good.  don't know if we can beat either of those 2. if we don't win the region this year it will be a huge disappointment to the people of white co. these boys have gotten bigger and stronger and have the experience. plus let's just say we had larry bird transfer in. haha

Guest WilliamPayne

Thank you 90warrior!!!! I appreciate everything you said! It is very obvious there is an issue with those two and Alumn. I was hoping I wasnt the only one to see it. I thank you for speaking up on that. And I %100 agree with your assessment of White Co! I think they will ROLL the district! They are heads above any other team in the district and it isnt very close. It would have been fun to watch them battle Cookeville had my son came back as well as all they other kids that left. But they didnt. White Co has the #1 and #2 players in the entire district!!!! Your assesment is spot on in every way! I am pulling for you guys. I know Kordell very well and his parents even better. We spent sometime over the summer at an event and talked about a lot. You guys have the path to the Boro and no one from that district will block it. Can you lose? Of course. Are you top 10? Absolutely!!! I am cheering for you guys!

yes William alumna has a problem with your son and kordell. anyone that has been on here for awhile knows this. boy, alumna you have been busy on here today posting on all these threads. I know you hate white co. and let's not kid each other I don't like Cookeville fans or anything else to do with Cookeville except there restaurants. you can put john payne down or kordell all you want but they are both great talents. I will tell you that this is the best team that white co. has had since our state champ. back in 99. I don't see us losing many games this year if any till possible substate.  now can we have an off night and lose a game? yes. mark it down I said it white co. will be one of the top ten teams if not top 5 in the state of tn. this year in AAA. now does that mean we will win a state championship? no. Hamilton is pretty good. Blackmon is pretty good.  don't know if we can beat either of those 2. if we don't win the region this year it will be a huge disappointment to the people of white co. these boys have gotten bigger and stronger and have the experience. plus let's just say we had larry bird transfer in. haha

I have no problem with anyone.  This is a forum where we discuss basketball.  If giving my opinion on someones game means I am "putting them down" then whatever.  I have stated multiple times that I wish both of them the best, so not sure where these conclusions are drawn that I have problems with 17 yr olds??  

I don't think this team is better than the one 5 or 6 yrs ago( cant rem exactly)  Brown, delany, etc...   

Hmm, Larry Bird huh? 

Thank you 90warrior!!!! I appreciate everything you said! It is very obvious there is an issue with those two and Alumn. I was hoping I wasnt the only one to see it. I thank you for speaking up on that. And I %100 agree with your assessment of White Co! I think they will ROLL the district! They are heads above any other team in the district and it isnt very close. It would have been fun to watch them battle Cookeville had my son came back as well as all they other kids that left. But they didnt. White Co has the #1 and #2 players in the entire district!!!! Your assesment is spot on in every way! I am pulling for you guys. I know Kordell very well and his parents even better. We spent sometime over the summer at an event and talked about a lot. You guys have the path to the Boro and no one from that district will block it. Can you lose? Of course. Are you top 10? Absolutely!!! I am cheering for you guys!

Sir, I have no issue.  This is now the 4th time I've said good luck to you and your son and anyone else you think I'm somehow "bashing". 

who is the #2???   Obviously you mean 1 is Henderson, but who could be 2?  

Guest WilliamPayne

While I attended numerous AAU events over the summer and had more conversations than I can count with coaches recruiting my son. Inevitably the discussion of his transfer came up and they would almost always lead to the talk of 6AAA. And its really not even close that nearly everyone I have spoken with says Crosland is the 2nd best player in district. You have to get about 4 or 5 players deep before a player on the Cavs was mentioned. Then every single time it was Richmond that was mentioned. This is from a collegiate perspective. And simply wishing someone luck means absolutely nothing. If you obvious distaste is noticeable to multiple people, then well, its obvious. You basically said my sons offers were not real. Maybe not in those words but you did. That what he has and what I clearly told you he had was not accurate. And you have said a few really negative things about Henderson. Again, people that make a salary for their opinions on the matter, STRONGLY disagree with your assessment of the 2.

Guest WilliamPayne

And since I claim to not hide behind anonymous screen names or name dropping I will actually tell you who said those things about Crosland being the second best player. ETSU Assistant, Coach Howard Cleveland St, LMU Assistant, Carson Newman Assistant.