What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

thanks 90. I hear ya loud and clear.  

I can never understand warren co.  It seems like they always have young talent, lol.   What happens to it?  I know sometimes kids have quit the team, alot of coaching changes.  But I know I've seen some athletes on the floor for them before.  

• 2 weeks later...

Cookeville beat a very athletic Smyrna team.  It wasn't pretty, down 2 at half and tied at the end of the third.  We were able to take care of business in the 4th.  57-53 I believe.  Overall, not a bad opponent for an opener... I'll take that win.  

How did smith county look 85?  My Cavs take them on this weekend at Clarkrange's HOF day. 

Smith County should be on the up and coming list.  Their new coach came up from their middle school program where he has been successful.  His freshmen class is strong and he has been working with them since they were young on the AAU circuit.  He's a very good, energetic coach.  Glad to hear the 6AAA teams were victorious last night.  Big games in Crossville Thursday with Stone hosting Livingston and CCHS hosting Knoxville Karns.  Saturday is big too with a full day of HOF games at CCHS / Martin Ele..

Guest WilliamPayne

Crossland will make that team even better. Everyone got Ws (even the former 6AAA kids) hehe. Richmond had a solid game from what his mother was texting me. Henderson and my boy had HUGE starts to their senior years. Good feeling when all can walk away smiling.

Richmond played well... I wish he would have stayed out of foul trouble.  I was most impressed with the savage kid down low.  Looked like he had slimmed up and put on some muscle.  

Glad to hear about John's good start Mr. Payne.  Hope he keeps it up  :thumb:

I kind of wanted to make it to that stone/livingston game until I realized Livingston will still be missing football players