What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Guest WilliamPayne

@ Alumn, I must say the win over Jackson Co was impressive!! Very proud of those young men I have watched grow up over the last several years. Will had a great game from what I hear. I thought C-Ville could win by 15 but I expected Jackson Co to put up more of a fight than that. Seems like all is working out for everybody so far. John had 38 today in a big win against Glencliff. We will be there to watch that Sparta game for sure!

White County is at home tonight(monday) against Ootlewah. Good luck Warriors!

I hope to get over there for that one; there might be a good section of CCHS Jets over there.  CCHS goes to Ootlewah tomorrow night.  This wasn't much of a game the first time - wonder if football players will help Ootlewah?

i think we know the answer now. ooltewah alot better the 2nd time around and bigger. close game thru 3 quarters of play and then white co. pulls away in the 4th. when they started playing. give alot of credit to ooltewah, they are gonna win a bunch of games this year. good luck tomorrow night against ooltewah cchs.

I finally got to sneak up last night and see you guys in person.  I have to say I was impressed.  About what I thought but seemed more of a team than last year IMO.  Then again, you all could have just played differently against Cookeville last year (rivalry and all).  That was a good win last night Warrior, and yes, Oolteway will def win some games. 

On another note, Big game tonight at Cookeville with what looks like 2 of the best 3 teams in the Upper Cumberland.  (I got you warrior)   6-1 Livingston Academy travels to 7-1 Cookeville.  Livingston has gotten their football players back and are coming off wins of Oakland and Riverdale last weekend.  

My Cavaliers have had a few easy games as of late, (mtcs, coffee co, jackson) so I'm worried that the competition increase could suprise us early on.  Probably the best team we've played so far with the only one that might be better being Webb.  Obviously we need to try to keep Eldridge in check and off the boards.  Should be a great game.