What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

last year I sit and pondered just how in the world clarkrange beat Cookeville. after last night I realized how.

haha, it is crazy huh... for some reason, Clarkrange is just tough to beat for Cookeville.  Wasn't a walk in the park earlier this year, of course that PG does make a big difference.  

Well, Cookeville picked up the win last night 69-47.   The first half was slow and ugly for us, it was very tight until the half.  The third quarter we started to pull away.  Our 3 seniors had good nights for us.  Buford, Carver and Richmond all scored at least 15... I don't have totals or anything.  

Stone was small but scrappy... They had one big(ger) kid out with what looked like a foot injury. I'm told he is a starter.  Overall a good win for my cavs

Well, Cookeville picked up the win last night 69-47.   The first half was slow and ugly for us, it was very tight until the half.  The third quarter we started to pull away.  Our 3 seniors had good nights for us.  Buford, Carver and Richmond all scored at least 15... I don't have totals or anything.  

Stone was small but scrappy... They had one big(ger) kid out with what looked like a foot injury. I'm told he is a starter.  Overall a good win for my cavs

That is Russel; he just signed with Bryan College yesterday.

Wow.... really?? He didn't even play much last year against us. 

He played with their AAU/Travel team this past summer and performed well for them.  I saw it on Facebook yesterday.  I was looking for a link at the Crossville Chronicle, but it is not up yet - probably tomorrow.

Cumberland County headed to Johnson City tonight for two tough games at the Double Tree Holiday Classic.  Tonight the Jets play Science Hill High School and tomorrow, Elizabethton High School.  Hoping to represent 6AAA well.

Tough games, but I think the early schedule will help in district play.  I like the difficult early schedule.