What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

haha, i think somebody is getting nervous

nobody getting nervous alum. the boys will lose some games. especially if they keep playin the way they are. still very good and will take a good team to beat them. it is safe to say that our boys right now are not as good as most people thought. it is also safe to say that our girls are much better than most people thought.

I might add that sometimes it's about survival. a win is a win. when your undefeated your going to get everybody's best effort. everyone is shooting for them. a loss might be the best thing for them to refocus. if you wer at the game last night you would have thought Henderson had a horrible game. he still had 21 points and 2 dunks.

just some friendly banter.  I'd say they are about as good as I thought they would be.  A good team but not unbeatable.  I know where you are coming from and its true, when you are on top, you are going to take everyones best shot.  You may still very well beat us twice and CCHS twice and go un defeated in the district.  (I hope not) 

Not sure about this game tonight in Crossvile.  I know they've played some good teams.  Record is probably not a good reflection of how good the Jets are.  First road district game for us.  It is a big game as far as district standings at year's end, but win or lose, it is still December. Here's to a good contest and no injuries

I really think Crosland is the difference maker for Sparta.  I haven't seen Henderson play but a few times.  He's one those that I want to see score 30-40 a game and have a "get after" attitude on defense - he has so much talent and to me should be much more dominate than he currently is.  I'm not trying to be critical of a kid; so I probably shouldn't say anything....... - I really want to see him do well at the HS and the next level - he got "once every ten/twenty year" talent. 

I just don't know about my Jets, losing too many close games.  I think that we will hang in there with most everyone on our remaining schedule/district though.  I think tonight is big measuring stick for us to see where we are in the Upper Cumberland - we have several fighting the flu bug right now - we may be missing a few tonight.