What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Welp, Cookeville opens up its district schedule tomorrow with Stone.  TBH, I haven't gotten to see Stone and havent heard much about them other than the scores posted on here.   Anyone gotten to see them?  I know Spence is a good player, but other than that, seems like they should be kind of inexperienced.  

Welp, Cookeville opens up its district schedule tomorrow with Stone.  TBH, I haven't gotten to see Stone and havent heard much about them other than the scores posted on here.   Anyone gotten to see them?  I know Spence is a good player, but other than that, seems like they should be kind of inexperienced.  

They have 3-4 seniors with playing experience, but Spence is the best player.  One of their post (Russel) has some ankle/ligament issues going on.  They have some good young players who can get hot from the three and a good size Junior in Foster (6'5" ish) who has improved.  I would think Cookeville would be favored and may win by that much.  But, I wouldn't be shocked if Stone made a game of it if the 3-ball is dropping.  Capps is an excellent coach; I would think they will improve and possibly surprise some teams before the year is over.   

white co. boys come out sluggish. shots not falling. not rebounding and turning the ball over. clarkrange is big. rebounds well. hits everything they throw up. clarkrange leads whole game. 1.2 seconds wc down by 2 throws the ball full length of court and henderson hits a three to win by one. wow! survival but gonna have to play better. prolly was overlooking them considering they have only one win. can't do that anymore. 

Crange wasn't expected to even be able to play with WC. Congrats to the buffaloes. Great game. They played hard. Tonight was their PG first game back. I saw a different team out there tonight. Worth the trip up there to the mountain. Figured it would be a blow out. Went for the girls game but the buffs gave WC all they could handle.

white co. boys come out sluggish. shots not falling. not rebounding and turning the ball over. clarkrange is big. rebounds well. hits everything they throw up. clarkrange leads whole game. 1.2 seconds wc down by 2 throws the ball full length of court and henderson hits a three to win by one. wow! survival but gonna have to play better. prolly was overlooking them considering they have only one win. can't do that anymore. 

....Let me start by saying, I really can't hate, because they beat us twice last year.  I know they are a decent team....  Let me end by saying.... This district race will be closer than the experts think  :mrgreen:

Henderson will most likely be the difference though, as it sounds like he was last night.  Congrats on the win... Sometimes you gotta win ugly warrior! 

just praying for his return! alumna it will be a battle. a lot tougher than originally thought. Crossville and Cookeville are playing good ball. it won't be easy and there will be some battles. I will say that for whatever reason white co. does not play well in a small gym where they can't really run. also clarkrange got there point back last night who is a baller. they are gonna win most of the rest of there games. hopefully white co. woke up and won't overlook anybody else. got to give clarkrange credit. they played one heck of a game.also I mit add a win is a win.

Edited by 90warrior