What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

We are not playing anywhere near the level I thought we would. Of course I thought Crosland would be a force (along with Henderson) to be reckoned with.

We were fortunate to win last night. Didn't play smart at all.[/quote

You gonna need Crosland, Agee, Jolley, heck even coach Mitchel can suit up. The Cavs are shocking everybody! Crossville found out tonight.

We are not playing anywhere near the level I thought we would. Of course I thought Crosland would be a force (along with Henderson) to be reckoned with.

We were fortunate to win last night. Didn't play smart at all.[/quote

You gonna need Crosland, Agee, Jolley, heck even coach Mitchel can suit up. The Cavs are shocking everybody! Crossville found out tonight.

Bragging about beating Crossville? They are now 3 - 8. Amusing.

Why would Cookeville want anymore Jolly? We beat you guys by 30+ every time when we had Jolly. Lol

This team is doing fine with the players we have. No losses yet. ;)

I can assure you it isn't me.  Are we talking about Ross Jolly?  I don't think he gave us too much trouble, haha. 

Big Win... Big win last night.  Media picked CCHS ahead of us so nice to get that dub, especially on the road.  Credit to them, they are a good team, much better than their record shows. Have some nice shooters .  We played well last night to win.    2-0, I know it isn't much but with most everyone around the UC doubting us after all the defections, it feels good for now.  

I can assure you it isn't me.  Are we talking about Ross Jolly?  I don't think he gave us too much trouble, haha. 

Big Win... Big win last night.  Media picked CCHS ahead of us so nice to get that dub, especially on the road.  Credit to them, they are a good team, much better than their record shows. Have some nice shooters .  We played well last night to win.    2-0, I know it isn't much but with most everyone around the UC doubting us after all the defections, it feels good for now.  

Alumn89, that was a good win for you guys.  I like your team; Richmond hit some big three's and was a force along with the big kids in the paint.  CCHS has some pieces, but we're struggling to put the puzzle together - we are better than our record - thank you for noting that. 

white co. plays hazel green, alabama tonight in the smokey mtn. xmas tourny. they have a big kid that signed with mercer. so should be a pretty good game. some tough competittion in this bracket so white co. will have to play well.

Good luck Warriors, keep the streak going.  Cumberland County plays in Blue Ridge, GA this weekend - first up is Landmark Christian (KY) then the winner or loser of Hiwassee Dam (NC) & Fannin County (GA), the host school.