What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

Tenntwin, I've heard about that since the Rhea co game.... what a weird situation.  Obvs won't talk about it on here, but good luck tonight without a few guys. I'll take Stone by 5

District is shaping up to be a dog fight for 3-6 positions.  I'm not saying my Cavaliers have 2nd locked up by any means, but we are in a good spot at the moment. 

I think Rhea/Warren will be a close one tonight.  I'll actually go against my head here and take Warren in a nail biter.

[/quote

Tenntwin, I've heard about that since the Rhea co game.... what a weird situation.  Obvs won't talk about it on here, but good luck tonight without a few guys. I'll take Stone by 5

District is shaping up to be a dog fight for 3-6 positions.  I'm not saying my Cavaliers have 2nd locked up by any means, but we are in a good spot at the moment. 

I think Rhea/Warren will be a close one tonight.  I'll actually go against my head here and take Warren in a nail biter.

Your right we don't have 2nd locked down. We are going for 1st! Carver will handle Henderson while putting up 20+. He has the mental toughness to exploit Henderson's wweaknesses. Cookeville by 10!

Guest WilliamPayne

I am completely down the middle here with my connections to both teams and players but if you are going to say someone is going to give Henderson trouble it probably wont be a kid approximately 5-6 inches shorter than him. They would only have to dump ball down to him and he score over the top. I'm not sure who is or isnt playing. Cant really give an opinion on outcome without knowing.

Guest WilliamPayne

I am completely down the middle here with my connections to both teams and players but if you are going to say someone is going to give Henderson trouble it probably wont be a kid approximately 5-6 inches shorter than him. They would only have to dump ball down to him and he score over the top. I'm not sure who is or isnt playing. Cant really give an opinion on outcome without knowing.