1.Livingston Academy

2.Macon County

3.Cannon County

4.Dekalb County

5.York Institute

6.Upperman

7.Smith County

8.Central Magnet

I put Macon 2nd because their starting lineup consist of 1 Freshman 2 Sophmores an 2 Juinors. You would think they would be close to last, but they have great shooting rage and they are quick going down and up the court.

• Upvote 1

This is how i think the standings will be going into the district tournament

1.Livingston Academy

2.Macon County

3.Cannon County

4.Dekalb County

5.York Institute

6.Upperman

7.Smith County

8.Central Magnet

I put Macon 2nd because their starting lineup consist of 1 Freshman 2 Sophmores an 2 Juinors. You would think they would be close to last, but they have great shooting rage and they are quick going down and up the court.

You put MC 2nd because of the starting lineup ? As opposed to being 1st or farther down? If they were all seniors, still no higher than 4th. Edited by oldkodger

I would definitely give Macon some credit for returning what they are. No 4th place team (strictly off hearsay and scores) not seen them.

I would say Livingston for sure is odds on favorite.

I would say Upperman is now a legitimate contender only due to transfers

I also would say Cannon scheduled the toughest they could to get ready for district play. Hope it pays off. Chatt patriots, Boyd Chr, etc,etc,etcetera

Vs East Nashville and Brainerd Kuddos to Coach for not running and hiding to get wins vs some in district

Give LA credit for playing who they do knowing they are without fball guys

DeKalb looked better vs Warren, but they are not a 4th place team in this district. 6th or 7th place at best.

I think we can definitely beat York this year now as well, after seeing how former role players have stepped up. Smith is an unknown to me. Guess we'll see how we stack up once we play gordonsville Tuesday. I think Smith beat them by 17?

I thought the same thing about Macon, Bob. Tons of experience coming back. Probably the most outside of LA.

I'm just excited for the district competitions to get started!