Huntingdon Mustangs vs. Westview Chargers

The Camden game last year was IMO not Camden's defense but huntingdon turning the ball over not once but three times inside Camden's ten yard line. That's my understanding of why the change was made to going back to under center with a different qb. I don't recall if huntingdon ever punted in that game. Either way they would have never stopped Camden last year

The Camden game last year was IMO not Camden's defense but huntingdon turning the ball over not once but three times inside Camden's ten yard line. That's my understanding of why the change was made to going back to under center with a different qb. I don't recall if huntingdon ever punted in that game. Either way they would have never stopped Camden last year

I ran through the game film to refresh your memory...  4 punts 2 lost  fumbles and an INT only one(a  fumble by your QB) inside the 10. The other was at mid field on a bad exchange (RB/WB/WRs fault) the Int was on the 20 on a very  long pass on 3rd and forever Camden also had a goal line stand. Huntingdon scored on a kick return and a 20 yard drive  at the very end of the game after a horrible  16 yard punt...seems it might have been the defense..   I dont know the reason for the offensive change I just know it happened the next week

Here is a link for stats 

http://camdenlions.com/golions2013/?p=215

Edited by Beagle

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 13 players out my !?!?!?!?. You had two out as did we, you had all your little D1 studs there. You had 13 out after we scrimmaged you, just like I told you would happen. I get so tired of excuses, its pathetic. Its typical, "yeah they beat us but we had (insert number here)out". Yeah, we scrimmaged both, we were just working on our run game, yeah we scrimmaged em, but we didn't have our (insert position or 13 positions if you want to). Don't know if we will beat westview but if we don't it won't be because we had (insert number) out.

Hey dingleberry! Two players out! You are delusional. I hope and pray we get a shot at the Shetland ponies during the playoffs. Let me list off the players who did not play a down against the Shetland's. Lovelace-JR- DT- Dislocated knee cap, Pagoaga-DE- JR- torn ACL, Anderson-all state LB- SR- high ankle sprain(still out), Long -CB- soph- broken hand, Taylor-S- Sr.- ACL, Ross-sr- DE/WR ruptured tendon in finger.Smith- SR- LB/WR hernia issue, Hannaford -JR- OL/DL meniscus issue. Those are all defensive starters sir! Thomas-JR-WR/CB back issue,Cottrell- SR-DT lower back issue, Layman- FR- WR torn hamstring are all players that play a lot. That's 11 impact players. There were two more out but I can't recall who they were. If Huntington had 13 players out you would be severely handicapped as well. We could have scored every time on your inept pass defense if we would have chosen to. It was a scrimmage and that wasn't our purpose. I still think Huntington has a fantastic team and will beat MW but fools like you need to to get a reality check. Heck, the way Peabody is playing we may not get to Huntington. Golden Tide is looking stout!

Edited by TCAIntense

Your telling lies on top of lies. You know it , and I know it. 13 out...I laugh at you.

Really? I was there. I have a son that plays. I know the personnel. Deal with the facts. There were 11 players who either start or play a lot and then two others. I named the players. What else do you want dingleberry? YOU can't handle the facts!!!

I just have one question.....when Westview shows everyone how to shut down this "ground & pounds" offense of the Huntingdon ponys, what offense will y'all switch to next week?

Huntingdon hasn't changed offenses in years. The qb may get under center or take the snap in the shot gun. However they lineup they still run the same three or four plays with the same blocking.