Huntingdon Mustangs vs. Westview Chargers

This is a Huntingdon Vs Westview thread! All of the Huntingdon fans are not uninformed. The scrimmages are a chance to see how the team is looking and to iron some things out. The scores mean nothing. But to come on our tread and say the only reason those boys played with TCA is because you had kids out is wrong! The Huntingdon fans will take up for their boys. Any team can have injuries throughout the season, but a good team deals with it and finds a way to move forward. To say that we will be undefeated coming in to play UC, is nuts at this point. Huntingdon is playing a very tough Westview team that could change it this very week!!! Everyone knows that we took one on the chin against Mitchell last year and y'all beat them. THAT WAS LAST YEAR! If a Huntingdon fan can't talk about winning a few scrimmages, you sure the @#%$ can't bring up a game from last year! Go Mustangs! Beat Westview!

Waker, you are the only one I'm going to respond to because you're the only one that makes sense. I NEVER said the only reason Huntington played with TCA was due to injuries. I said you woul not have dominated us the way you did! I never even said we would beat you with a full squad, I said it would be close and a different game. There is no doubt in my mind Huntington is one of the top 5 teams in the state and top 4 in West Tn( Aville, TCA and Peabody the other 3). I was defending TCA because of the way the posters commented that y'all killed us and we are not what we were hyped up to be. Remember we threw 4 passes and 3 were TD's(from starting QB). Your DB's could not handle our receivers just like our freshmen D Linemen couldn't handle your OL. In November y'all may have Sisk back and hopefully we will have a full squad and then it will be a great matchup. We are sti down 5 players but are slowly getting them back. Barring any additional injuries all will be back by Oct 1. I think Hintington has an outstanding team but you are not head and shoulders above TCA as some of these yahoos think. With a full squad it could go either way. You WILL not stop our passing and we WILL not stop your run game. It's a matter of who has the turnovers if we ever meet. And to the other yahoo who said TCA fans quit posting......I'm the only fan who ever posts!!! It's me against your Army!! Ha. And I didn't stop posting!

Bring home the win tonite Mustangs. This tcaintense sure has got mouthy about the Mustangs. I read on here that he is from mcnairy and now supports the privates in jackson. So he has never really known what real football is. If you have 13 players out at once then they must be soft.