Huntingdon Mustangs vs. Westview Chargers

Ashport Rd. is doing well.  Mustangs are  on TCA target.   Mustangs is not  worried about the TCA team..  scrimmage was to protect the red jersey QB.   in a real game the BOOM would of happened.    TCA line was wore out.  RB's was ave. at best.  against TCA schedule they must look good.  But against Milan Camden UC Dresden amd Westview Ave at best.  Trenton Mitchell are the teams to worry about.   Mustangs will be polished by playoff time.  Ready for the challenge then.   You TCA fans keep drinking the kool Aid and reading the Brandon Sheilds write ups in the Jackson Sun/ private shool campus Sun. 

Edited by 34ME

Ashport Rd. is doing well. Mustangs are on TCA target. Mustangs is not worried about the TCA team.. scrimmage was to protect the red jersey QB. in a real game the BOOM would of happened. TCA line was wore out. RB's was ave. at best. against TCA schedule they must look good. But against Milan Camden UC Dresden amd Westview Ave at best. Trenton Mitchell are the teams to worry about. Mustangs will be polished by playoff time. Ready for the challenge then. You TCA fans keep drinking the kool Aid and reading the Brandon Sheilds write ups in the Jackson Sun/ private shool campus Sun.

Yeah, you wore those Freshmen lineman of ours out! That's something to be proud of! Your RB's can't hold a candle to Goldsmith and Bond! Not even close. We ran a freshmen 18 times against y'all in the scrimmage. Bond and goldsmith ran about 5 times each. Also, we play St George's, ECS and Adamsville, the only team in your list that is that caliber is UC. Milan normally is but seem to be a little down right now. Throw in South Gibson and JCM and USJ.... I think that's a pretty tough schedule. YOu keep drinking the Kool aid. I still think Huntington has a great team and will beat Westview in spite of the misinformed fan base. Nobody is knocking Huntington. You are knocking TCA! I sense a little jealously! Why can't you give credit where credit is due. If you beat us in November with a full squad then my hats off to you but until then quit attacking the other team! I have a very good friend whose son is a starting D Lineman for Huntington and he knows the facts. We both have talked about how close the game will be if we meet up! I would much rather deal with Mitchell than Peabody in the playoffs! Peabody may be the one to watch.

this game is going to be a dogfight. Going back over the last 5 or 6 matchups, the games have been decided in most by a touchdown or less. One season, I believe WV had a blowout win---but that is not the norm. I still say WV by 1, but wouldn't be surprised if H wins either. Both good programs that know how to win year in and year out. Should be a barn burner..

Alright then this is about Huntingdon vs Martin Westview.   No more Jackson Sun Private School Campus newspaper coverage  until Huntingdon matches up with one of them. 

Westview is a strong tem.  PR is  at 112 for WV and 114 for Hunt.   Even teams.  Ball control will decide the winning team.  Ill take Hunt.

Sir, this game will be played between two teams who actually play defense. You are not welcome here. There will be no excuses, no quarter given and no mercy shown. Please don't include south gibson as part of a tough schedule. Cant wait till friday

Then you need to leave this thread because the Stangs can't play a lick of pass defense!! Then don't include Camden. Camden beat SG by a whopping 3 points! Once again, uninformed and foot in mouth disease!

Edited by TCAIntense

Yeah, you wore those Freshmen lineman of ours out! That's something to be proud of! Your RB's can't hold a candle to Goldsmith and Bond! Not even close. We ran a freshmen 18 times against y'all in the scrimmage. Bond and goldsmith ran about 5 times each. Also, we play St George's, ECS and Adamsville, the only team in your list that is that caliber is UC. Milan normally is but seem to be a little down right now. Throw in South Gibson and JCM and USJ.... I think that's a pretty tough schedule. YOu keep drinking the Kool aid. I still think Huntington has a great team and will beat Westview in spite of the misinformed fan base. Nobody is knocking Huntington. You are knocking TCA! I sense a little jealously! Why can't you give credit where credit is due. If you beat us in November with a full squad then my hats off to you but until then quit attacking the other team! I have a very good friend whose son is a starting D Lineman for Huntington and he knows the facts. We both have talked about how close the game will be if we meet up! I would much rather deal with Mitchell than Peabody in the playoffs! Peabody may be the one to watch.

Did you seriously say SG, JCM, &USJ ?Maybe the two running backs didn't play much because they didn't want to be 14 & 15 out. And if not for the red jersey the qb would not have gotten some of. them passes off. First time I have ever seen the red jersey in a high school scrimmage. In practice but not a scrimmage . Edited by horse

Uh I'm confused. I thought this thread was about Huntingdon and West View. Now I'm not complaining. I've enjoyed reading this. Atleast there is some lively debate taking place. I take it that you guys are not friends. I hope it's this good when we (UC) play the Stangs. There is a lot of respect between us and Huntingdon though. I can't get anybody to talk on our

threads. Ugh.

Did you seriously say SG, JCM, &USJ ?Maybe the two running backs didn't play much because they didn't want to be 14 & 15 out. And if not for the red jersey the qb would not have gotten some of. them passes off. First time I have ever seen the red jersey in a high school scrimmage. In practice but not a scrimmage .

I don't think you have anybody that wants any of #1. You don't have a player that can play with him. He's 210 pounds and fast and will run you over. I don't think they were too concerned about 14 and 15. You Stang fans are delusional when it comes to scrimmages. Pound Westview this week and then you get respect. Scrimmages mean nothing. We beat Briarcrest in a scrimmage. Does that mean we would win a regular game against them? Absolutely not. We might but we might not.