Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

rankin does have a habit of playing his studs both ways. in this heat he's gonna have to trust his lower tier players to get the Maryville monkey off his back or play them later in the season when it's cooler. nothing against the Alcoa players. ya'll are still the team to beat in 3a. good luck to the rebs and the f-5 rest of the season.

I think it comes down to inferior recrootin. We recruited GQ aka Darth Quarles......

Ewe brang upp a gooder point '82.....All day yisterdee, eye wuz on baby food and hears how GQ aka Darth Quarles spent his day.....befour and aftur tha gaim....

1. Sleeps inn till 9

b. Ficksess a helthee brekfust

3. Goes grocree shoppin'

d. Stopps bye Broadway Barburr Shop and gits Cecil two give him a harecut and shine

5. Cruises "Nowtown" aftur tha gaim

eff. Winns tha daincin' contest att tha Capitol Theeatur downtown......

Heer iz a few hi-lites....... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

If they are going to televise a game... Any Fulton -game will do

Ya good thing your Team doesn't have to waste their time playing a Team like Alcoa .... Good luck with HALLS next week , they are on a winning Streak !

Oh my bad , it's Clinton then Halls .... That's a real Gauntlet !! Thank Goodness we got Webb , Alcoa ( that teen tiny team ) and now West .... 

Edited by pepvol

Rankin's 6A vs 3A comments are true when you think about it. A great 6A team is going to dominate a great 3A team most years. There are exceptions, but the numbers and results don't lie.

The problem is that the comments coming immediately after losing do sound like sour grapes. Rankin needs a filter sometimes with his comments but he just speaks his mind.

Rankin's 6A vs 3A comments are true when you think about it. A great 6A team is going to dominate a great 3A team most years. There are exceptions, but the numbers and results don't lie.

The problem is that the comments coming immediately after losing do sound like sour grapes. Rankin needs a filter sometimes with his comments but he just speaks his mind.

Oh it wasn't just after the Game .... he got a lot of Excuse making in before the Game too ... Every time I hear Rankin talk it just makes me even more Thankful to have Coach George Quarles .