Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

Can't wait til Friday-gonna roll in from Boone!! I was at last year's game (no offense to Alcoa, but........) Murvil's O et D line thrashed the Naders.  How is it going to change from last year especially with Murvil's front 7 back?  Again-ain't trying to start anything-just saying.

spank......Kyle Mitchell did knott play agin Mairvul laist yeer and he's a grait playur fer starturs....Gary sed he's one ov tha best OL's he corched......And Jaquez got banged upp urlee inn tha gaim laist yeer.....

Evur yeer iz differunt and eye jist hoap Mairvul can kleen sum thangs upp and keap hit clost.... :huh:

I think the Maryville offense has to do a lot better if they want to beat Alcoa.  The defense was very solid, but the offense did not look like a well oiled machine by any means.  I think the reason for that, in part, was that Maryville didn't really open the playbook too much, but the running game still didn't impress me.  Would like to see Vaught keep the ball on a few more of those read option plays.  The passing game, on the other hand, was pretty on point for Maryville.  We made some mistakes in it, but I think that they can clean those up.  This game should be a pretty close one, and I don't think that conditioning will be a problem for either team.  Alcoa should have plenty of time to prep and rest for this one.  Only concern might be that Maryville has essentially played a full game, not taking their starters out until the very end, and Alcoa's starters have played only about 2 quarters of football in 2 games.  Lots of factors = lots of fun!  Ready for Friday!

Hope Rebels beat the Dog Crap out of em .. so to shut up some of these arrogant Tornaders .....

We are ALWAYS gonna run smack, because the very WORST we could do is second in the state in any given year....including 2013.

Say it proudly, Tad!! "Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

We are ALWAYS gonna run smack, because the very WORST we could do is second in the state in any given year....including 2013.

Say it proudly, Tad!! "Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

Would have loved to find out about 2013 .. but you guys knew Fulton had probably best team in history returning .. tucked tail and ran ya did  .. so guess we will never know