Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

You are totally wrong.  There is probably NO ONE closer to the 2000 team than me.  Stick to stuff you know.  Those who were suspended were only suspended for the jamboree and the first game.  Why don't you go ask GQ and you'll find that I'm right.  Also, many believe one player was suspended (who didn't play against Alcoa) when, in fact, he was not suspended by the coach.....even though the Daily Misprint said he was suspended, he wasn't.  Scott Wilks started at QB for games 2,3 4.  Nick Giles took over at QB at half time of game 4.  Bradley Merritt started at QB for the 2000 Alcoa game.  You can't disagree with OR2 about the history of MHS football and be right!

BTW, it was PK Starks who intercepted and returned at bubble screen interception for a touchdown.  Jamel Sankey came out of the backfield down the home side of the field toward cedar street to catch the other touchdown.

Tell him S&B

I will ask Coach Q. Glad to see the passion. 

You are totally wrong.  There is probably NO ONE closer to the 2000 team than me.  Stick to stuff you know.  Those who were suspended were only suspended for the jamboree and the first game.  Why don't you go ask GQ and you'll find that I'm right.  Also, many believe one player was suspended (who didn't play against Alcoa) when, in fact, he was not suspended by the coach.....even though the Daily Misprint said he was suspended, he wasn't.  Scott Wilks started at QB for games 2,3 4.  Nick Giles took over at QB at half time of game 4.  Bradley Merritt started at QB for the 2000 Alcoa game.  You can't disagree with OR2 about the history of MHS football and be right!

BTW, it was PK Starks who intercepted and returned at bubble screen interception for a touchdown.  Jamel Sankey came out of the backfield down the home side of the field toward cedar street to catch the other touchdown.

Tell him S&B

Sorry rebels but OldRebel2 is exactly right ... doesn't matter much now of course but you should trust what ever OldRebel2 says about Rebel Football .