Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

We are ALWAYS gonna run smack, because the very WORST we could do is second in the state in any given year....including 2013.

Say it proudly, Tad!! "Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

"Fulton's #3!!"

After Catholic about beat them last year.....I would not even rate them #3.

Why do we pretend this is a big game when there is such a difference in classification? MARYVUL needs to get a true rival. Much respect to Alcoa for pushing them every year with less resources. Don't take this the wrong way - the reb's knock out a 7AAA team every year in the playoff's and I respect the history, championships and tradition. BUT the truth is the reb's play a soft schedule year after year.

It really bothers them.

Why do we pretend this is a big game when there is such a difference in classification? MARYVUL needs to get a true rival. Much respect to Alcoa for pushing them every year with less resources. Don't take this the wrong way - the reb's knock out a 7AAA team every year in the playoff's and I respect the history, championships and tradition. BUT the truth is the reb's play a soft schedule year after year.

This is from a Siegel fan.

Edited by Red Rebels

The sad part is many years......Alcoa has given Maryville a much better game than the 6A teams.