Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

About Brant Mitchell. During halftime I was walking around the stadium to go back to my seat. While I was walking back I walked beside the Webb team walking torward the field. I saw Brant Mitchell. The dude looks like a grown man. He looked angry. Sure wished UT would have taken him.

About the Alcoa game. Maryville needs to play well if they are going to win. It looks like Alcoa has another great team. This will be by far the most physical team Maryville sees in the regular season. Jaquez Tyson is a stud runner. OLine is big and physical. Looks like Alcoa has big tall receivers and an athletic QB. Defensively Alcoa looks strong. This will be a man's football game.

I believe this is the strongest Maryville team I have seen when it comes to the weight room. I saw in the program I buy at the game where over 20 kids could bench 300lbs or more. I saw a bunch of them that could squat over 500lbs. 3 of Maryvile players Dylan Jackson,Ritchie Koons and Jaylen Burgess are approaching 400lbs on the bench.

I believe this is the strongest Maryville team I have seen when it comes to the weight room. I saw in the program I buy at the game where over 20 kids could bench 300lbs or more. I saw a bunch of them that could squat over 500lbs. 3 of Maryvile players Dylan Jackson,Ritchie Koons and Jaylen Burgess are approaching 400lbs on the bench.

Don't be giving away Maryville and Alcoa's secrets to sucess. Hehe.

Edited by BCsportsfan

Maryville had 9 first team suspended for 4 games. Yes the went 0-4, but then 11-0. Alcoa won due to an interception by defensive back named Harris I believe. He picked of  the pass and ran it back for a TD giving Alcoa the win. 

Can't let this go.  This post is no where close.  No players were suspended for games 2, 3, 4.  Touchdowns by Alcoa were by Sankey and Starks.  Only two players were "suspended" on Maryville's squad by the coach.  One more did not play, but he was not suspended by the coach.