East Hamilton at Dobyns-Bennett

Our defense with the exception of the fourth quarter was horrible. I've never seen so many missed tackels. The play 22 players deal worked out this Friday but I strongly believe you have to have your best on the field at least for certain plays. Foreman is the man this year. Holt needs to play more at WR. King needs more carries. East is showing signs of being very good. Young defensive backs are struggling. And I might add very small. Dunn and Maupinn have good hands. The team is very young but if they keep getting better could be very good come playoff time. Now, let's here from the E Hamilton fans. Oh yeah, its payback time! ROLL TRIBE

Originally, pre-season, I would have picked East Ham in this one.....     However, after the way East Ham got drilled by SM last week, I would say DB by 20.

• DB has an enormous speed advantage
  • it's a home game for DB
  • plus word has it that EH's qb is out due to an injury last week

OK, here's the DB speed thing again. I don't know where this is coming from but as I witnessed Friday night I'm still wondering where all this speed is because I don't see a huge difference from anybody else. I'm sure EH has got plenty of equal or faster guys. Just wait andnsee I know what speed is because I can still remember Malik Foreman, Adonis Johnson and a couple more. Now, that was speed!!!!! ROLL TRIBE

I want to see if the DB turf can handle EH standing on the field.When I heard about the 380 pound all state player, I said that is a big high school player.That is big at any level or anywhere.I remember our small lineman being way to quick for Oak Ridge in 2008 when they were huge.We will see if it plays out the same this year.You never know how teams will match up.I'm looking forward to the new changes in the stadium.I just hope they don't turn the jumbotron into a infomercial and destroy the purpose

Originally, pre-season, I would have picked East Ham in this one.....     However, after the way East Ham got drilled by SM last week, I would say DB by 20.

• DB has an enormous speed advantage
  • it's a home game for DB
  • plus word has it that EH's qb is out due to an injury last week

I'm confused.  Since when is 28-19 getting "drilled"?  You obviously didn't see the game.

• DB does not, by any means, have a speed advantage, much less an "enormous" one.
  • No word on the severity of the QB's injury.  The backup came in and scored a TD against Signal.  Plus, he's a senior.
Edited by DougVick

<p>

I'm confused. Since when is 28-19 getting "drilled"? You obviously didn't see the game.

• DB does not, by any means, have a speed advantage, much less an "enormous" one.
  • No word on the severity of the QB's injury. The backup came in and scored a TD against Signal. Plus, he's a senior.
I agree Vick..... East Ham was right there....... We need to have # 9 and # 6 too see time on the 0 side. #9 got no reps and #6 1 play....... IMO # 6 has got too get 10 to 12 touches. He was 1 block away from returning a kick off and a punt back. We will be fine.