Beech visits Henry County

olddevil

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Beech first opened , it was often referred to as Hendersonville-Beech . When Murfreesbro Central closed , I remember them being referred as Murfreesbro-Oakland and Murfreesbro-Riverdale. When Clarksville added a high school about the same time , Northwest was referred to as Clarksville-Northwest and later the same goes for Northeast. One thing this post tells me , is dang I've done got old ! As for the game , I think Henry Co. At home wins over Beech.

I remember when Beech first opened , it was often referred to as Hendersonville-Beech . When Murfreesbro Central closed , I remember them being referred as Murfreesbro-Oakland and Murfreesbro-Riverdale. When Clarksville added a high school about the same time , Northwest was referred to as Clarksville-Northwest and later the same goes for Northeast. One thing this post tells me , is dang I've done got old ! As for the game , I think Henry Co. At home wins over Beech.

we must be about the same age....................remember all this

After watching Dickson Co. scrimmage both teams in pre-season, I have to go with the Patriots in this one. Beech has a stable full of backs (again) and special teams could help the Bucs pull it out when all is said and done, but I believe HC has too much depth. This game will be decided in the trenches and HC has done pretty well on both sides of the football in the past few years. Patriots by 2 TD's!!