Sequatchie co @ Grundy co

Quest4titles

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC wins 36-35. Well here's my question? Does sequatchie suck that bad? But in all honesty, hats off to coach Bryant this is the first time in his tenure as coach that I have seen them this prepared and fired up ready to play ball! I thought at the end we were gonna blow it but, Great Win tonight GRUNDY! Boys you deserve it!!!

GC wins 36-35. Well here's my question? Does sequatchie suck that bad? But in all honesty, hats off to coach Bryant this is the first time in his tenure as coach that I have seen them this prepared and fired up ready to play ball! I thought at the end we were gonna blow it but, Great Win tonight GRUNDY! Boys you deserve it!!!

You get no credibility as a Grundy supporter the way you have been relentlessly bashing the coaches......

I have not praised them by all means!!! I just said in all the years they have been here this is the first time I have seen these boys this prepared! But in reality there are 7 more games and I guarantee you it's still gonna be a long year!! Just hope this hasn't given them another year!! They still suck, you have heard the saying a blind squirrel will find a nut sometimes too. So don't think for one minute my mind has been changed about this staff!!! But let's just talk about how bad sequatchie sucks!! Blaming the refs, really??? Come on looks like a long year in Dunlap also.

Edited by Beavcleaver

As a Signal football fan, would love to give up both the Grundy and Sequatchie games to play Baylor and McCallie.  Sick of their coverage in the Chattanooga media!  Fans at Grundy and Sequatchie are great, but in football we probably are a step above.  In girls' sports (except volleyball) you guys get the nod, and boys' basketball is a year to year thing.  Been on both of your campuses for 6 years now and everyone for the most part is friendly.  Just a shout out to both programs!