Sequatchie co @ Grundy co

Quest4titles

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. I'm not the one that made that claim though.

Yeah, agreeing. Westmoreland at Marion, Eddie Moore at S Pittsburg were 2 of course. Another running back at SP could have had that potential, so could a DB there but both had issues that prevented it. Grundy had one go to South Carolina I believe but didnt stick. SP had two at MTSU, Sequatchie had a linebacker that could have played at the Sun Belt or CUSA level at least, signed smaller for immediate playing time at UTC. Bledsoe had Ron Sells do well on the OL at Memphis in the mid 90s, but again talking highest level in college football.

I love Grundy but they dont have the athletes to go to state! Havent since the 90's ! You need to look outside the SV! we cant play with Alcoas! As far as Silverdale goes that was a good ball club last year! Thats a 5A school we are 3A ! Then you take other games sure they could win some they lose but thats every program! You got Signal, Pitt, ND Marion and Seq! Plus a 5A school ! Thats not a pitiful schedule to be playing!

Did you say silver dale was 5A? Silverdale plays with Boyd in 2A if I'm not mistaken.

Viking my friend we have athletes walking the halls that would play if the enthusiasm and wins were there! Just think of what would happen? You tell me if I'm wrong, wouldn't you want to be on that field tonight getting cheered for like those young men were tonight evertime you put on that uniform? HECK YEAH YOU WOULD, AND IF YOU SAID ANY DIFFERNT YOU WOULD BE LYING! I didn't say we could win state ever year but be a FINAL 8 or 4 team on a consistent basis and occasionally with a few breaks bring home the gold! Put my athletes on TV Saturdays playing ball too. Wouldn't it be great? But instead let's just sit back and let the same ole buddy system that's been going on for years and let's get that 1 great win every year and be content with that and let that be ok. It's the same ole GRUNDY BULL MESS that's been going on for years that's happening that's why you keep hearing me say let's search and get the right people for the jobs to turn these programs around! And change the mindset of GCHS Athletics.

This women has been smoking Grundy hash! lol Anyone walking the halls doesn't the the heart or mindset to help any football team. They will just quit in the clutch and when you need them most.

This women has been smoking Grundy hash! lol Anyone walking the halls doesn't the the heart or mindset to help any football team. They will just quit in the clutch and when you need them most.

Your talking bad about ALOT of Great kids. Beat an untested sequatchie team, Grundy didnt win a playoff game. Easy on bashing the athletes who choose not to play for current staff

Your talking bad about ALOT of Great kids. Beat an untested sequatchie team, Grundy didnt win a playoff game. Easy on bashing the athletes who choose not to play for current staff[/quote

If they chose not to play because of a coach they aren't worth having in the 1st place. Real players play for their community, school, and teammates.

Your talking bad about ALOT of Great kids. Beat an untested sequatchie team, Grundy didnt win a playoff game. Easy on bashing the athletes who choose not to play for current staff[/quote

If they chose not to play because of a coach they aren't worth having in the 1st place. Real players play for their community, school, and teammates.

Yea, and the world is a Nice place where u can

Leave ur doors unlocked. After so many beat downs your numbers are going to plummet. Those coaches need kids to play. They need to win to keep kids out. Winning is the job description.

Dixieboy you must live in a perfect county where there's no problems and everybody loves everybody. Where I come from it's not like that. Apparently you haven't been around sports or athletes very much or here again where you come from you have perfect coaches that everyone loves, and loves there county and school and community.........WAKE UP!!! Here in GRUNDY it happens and if you don't think it does your not familiar with the kids and know anything about athletics in this county! You would actually be surprised at the athletes in GRUNDY hallways! Here's just one example just look at athletes that play baseball that doesn't play football? This goes for both our basketball programs also! WINNING IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION!!