"Prayers For Four Wayne Co. Football Players Involved in a Wreck"

IMAWCFAN

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like our boys have dodged a bullet. I haven't heard an update on the man who in in the other vehicle. However, I understand his injuries are much worse so keep him and his family in your prayers. I have been told that it was a former Wayne County state trooper. Don't want to mention any names because I am not 100 percent sure on that information.  

It looks like our boys have dodged a bullet. I haven't heard an update on the man who in in the other vehicle. However, I understand his injuries are much worse so keep him and his family in your prayers. I have been told that it was a former Wayne County state trooper. Don't want to mention any names because I am not 100 percent sure on that information.  

I sent up a Prayer for that man. My thought and Prayers are with him and his family

So glad to hear the young men are going to be ok. Clay was a long time State Trooper here in Giles too. I haven't had any updates on him so far but he's a great friend and a good man. But knowing him like I do his first thoughts would be towards the young men's wellbeing. .... :ugeek: