TC vs Sycamore

TCnation

That's my sons cousin.

He's a good kid..and an integral part of that senior class!

I'm still very confident we'll be in the playoffs...haven't missed the postseason in over 25 years. Hopefully #5's surgery and rehab will go smooth and we can get him back in time for the playoffs. MCL isn't nearly as bad as an ACL, so we'll see. I'm sure you know how tough an ACL rehab is since ur son went through it last yr. I just hope when they go in they don't find any meniscus damage. Tough, tough break for him and the team. I'm sure he was going to have a serious chance for Mr Football this yr

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper does have a torn MCL..gonna have surgery Thursday..out atleast six weeks. Our 4 yr starting stud lineman is out with a concussion. Gonna have to have the sophomore #7 step up at running back. Depth is always a concern at the A/AA level, especially when you only have 30 players on the roster. This is a worst case scenario...but that's football..other players will have to step up

Hate to hear that. Most of the time a MCL is rehabbed. He must have a total tear. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Harper does have a torn MCL..gonna have surgery Thursday..out atleast six weeks. Our 4 yr starting stud lineman is out with a concussion. Gonna have to have the sophomore #7 step up at running back. Depth is always a concern at the A/AA level, especially when you only have 30 players on the roster. This is a worst case scenario...but that's football..other players will have to step up

Ain't that the truth! Most of us small schools don't compete if we lose a stud player or two...Hate to hear this for TC and especially for the young man

Losing Harper hurts but better now than week 10. Will need him most in November. Plenty of time to recover of treatment goes well. Creekbank tough doesnt hurt. TC by 40 this week. Im just keeping it real

Hope you're right on the 40 point win but I don't see it . I think TC in wins in a close hard fought game.

Word is that Harper tore up his MCL . Film shows he was horse collared , something not called in high school football . He's more than likely out six to eight weeks , plus two or three other starters may be out . This will build depth if nothing else.

Watched this many times and never saw any horse collar. I saw #15 tackle him grabbing him at his knees when he went out of game.

Edited by TheAce

I'm a Jacket fan this week. Our MVP won't be playing for at least 3 weeks either. Wear down Sycamore all you can. We need it.

Man..hate to hear that! Wish Evans a speedy recovery. We'll do our best, but very well could drop another one tonight. Where's ur sidekick Confucius? Need his posts to get us fired up..lol! Good luck tonight against MC. You guys should beat them by 14 imo