Mark Packer is no longer on the air

lessur

26 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

RR eye reemimburr thait gaim.....Ole Devrin jist commentid two Ewe Tea tha day beefour.....Mairvul won easylee and tha finull cownt wuz Devrin 1 TD.......Mairvul's littull 12 yeer old frashman, Shawn Prevo 4 TDS......Bless hiz hart......:popcorneater:

There was another team that matched your exact game score that year - except it was Bearden’s homecoming and they held him to no scores.  I’ll need to look that up - I think they may have been Rebels as well.  Who was that?

On 9/27/2020 at 2:17 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

He may have made a mistake that we have all been wanting to make at one time or the other. But to say no longer on the air is like 1 strike your outta here. That would not be fair. Call it a personal foul eject for a game and back to normal. We have been lucky enough to have a guy so committed to advancing high school football over the years. 

I think it might be fair to say if we threw a poll up that he would still win the poll. But that's my opinion and we entitled to it and I do understand those that have concerns too.

Probably not. Anyone that had dealt with him for more than 5 minutes cannot stand him and only put up with him for the games. Several local media folks got an absolute kick out of Friday night's story.