Mark Packer is no longer on the air

lessur

I only remember 2 onside kicks from GQ.

2002 State Title game against Hillsboro. Maryville doesn't win that game if Hillsboro recovers that kick.

2005 against Alcoa. Maryville scores on 1st possesion then on the kickoff GQ calls for onside kick.  That allows Maryville to go ahead 14-0 before Alcoa touches the ball.

Strap them up for real CC! Until then shhhhh.... You have given up 7 total? Playing who?

Getting conflictin stories from CC fans on the scrimmage, first heard that CC played real goo then had a CC fan tell me that was wrong that CC scored on its first possession then did nothing else the whole night and Fulton score on its first 5 then the JV came in??? Whats the real deal on this Knoxvul

Getting conflictin stories from CC fans on the scrimmage, first heard that CC played real goo then had a CC fan tell me that was wrong that CC scored on its first possession then did nothing else the whole night and Fulton score on its first 5 then the JV came in??? Whats the real deal on this Knoxvul

Got no dog in the hunt, but I was at the scrimmage in question. Not a CC guy, not a Fulton guy.  Justin and Matt are friends, as are guys on the Fulton staff. 

CC drove the field on its first possession and scored. 

From that point the offense really struggled.  How long the 1s were in for CC is the big debate.  While Jeffers only played in 3 or 4 series, there were players on the field most of the scrimmage for CC that were in the scrimmage early. I was in the press box with a roster in front of me and I do know quite a few names and numbers of the CC team from working a couple of their games and having Justin and Matt on the air with me multiple times. 

The final score of the scrimage was 49-7. 

Again, not passing judgement on anything either way.  Just trying to present the Joe Friday here. 

Edited by HTV

Strap them up for real CC! Until then shhhhh.... You have given up 7 total? Playing who?

You know what? Who have you played.? Now I'm not really a football guy, but when an obnoxious fan from a school that's got a good team gets on here and belittles every one, as not worthy, it pisses me off. Now this is a mark packer thread, if u want to start an obnoxious Fulton fan thread we can all debate there.

Also, why play all the cupcakes there mr. Fulton,? Schedule OakRidge and maryville if you want a game. They'll put you in your place real quick.

You know what? Who have you played.? Now I'm not really a football guy, but when an obnoxious fan from a school that's got a good team gets on here and belittles every one, as not worthy, it pisses me off. Now this is a mark packer thread, if u want to start an obnoxious Fulton fan thread we can all debate there.

Also, why play all the cupcakes there mr. Fulton,? Schedule OakRidge and maryville if you want a game. They'll put you in your place real quick.

Ehhh, Not sure we would, but I could definitely see Maryville doing just that lol Fulton would probably put it on us this year and last.