South Pittsburg Coaching

Now we are talking, see I'm not the only one questioning what is going on in this mad house. Hey! Did you steal my playbook? I need that playbook back where I can show "rlh" that I know what I'm talking about. Oh when I meet up with "rlh" can you let me borrow a SP golf shirt where I can prove I'm a pirate fan......I mean because I couldn't possibly have anything SP clothing wise at my house. Maybe I'll wear my Dillard shirt....lol

Sorry, I don't do golf. You will have to get your golf and fishing shirts from Victory.

Edited by rlh

Now we are talking, see I'm not the only one questioning what is going on in this mad house. Hey! Did you steal my playbook? I need that playbook back where I can show "rlh" that I know what I'm talking about. Oh when I meet up with "rlh" can you let me borrow a SP golf shirt where I can prove I'm a pirate fan......I mean because I couldn't possibly have anything SP clothing wise at my house. Maybe I'll wear my Dillard shirt....lol

In all seriousness. What is a Dillard shirt? Does Roy have his on clothing line available at Ronny's Red Eye. LMBO

Ambassador I'm here to tell you they do exist because I have one. Now my good buddy "RLH" won't believe it because he thinks I'm a spy from the lovely town of Jasper up the road....lol!!

Rumor is them Jasper boosters is willing to pay top dollar fer a genuine Roy Dillard autographed shirt if it exsists? Pert near sure they either going auction it off or have bootleg copies made and sell them to help give that SOS a bonus ifin them Warriors win more than a mere game in the playoffs! Yep, recon so.....OP trusts the source too. Hum, don't that mess jest beat it all Edited by OLD PIRATE