South Pittsburg Coaching

IMO---we should not be running the spread with the talent we have. Wing-T seems more suited.

Nah... As you have read on here from other people posting we don't have the speed for that....LOL!! But you have hit the nail right on the head. It is exactly what we should be running. But I guess they think the line can block all night while we do the faking of the handoffs to 2 players and then step back to throw as he is running for his life because it took all day to do that other nonsense....

Well Lil Johnny's pops is talking now. I have stayed out of the fray. When my Lil Johnny gets his chance. All the ignorance, and hate will leave this thread ! By the way, my little Johnny is,# 5 ! Go Pirates !

Glad Lil Johnny's dad has joined us. Your doing the right thing by staying out of it, just sit back and watch raising enough questions does.

My 2 cents:

Wingt

#5 and #9 - FB

#7 - wing

#12 - wing

#9 and #1 can play wing too

QB can still line up in pistol to give him more time to throw if needed.

#50, 53, 55, 57 - are all quick enough to block

It won't take much with the speed in the backfield.

#9 can play at WR and QB as needed

Just saying.

Now we are talking, see I'm not the only one questioning what is going on in this mad house. Hey! Did you steal my playbook? I need that playbook back where I can show "rlh" that I know what I'm talking about. Oh when I meet up with "rlh" can you let me borrow a SP golf shirt where I can prove I'm a pirate fan......I mean because I couldn't possibly have anything SP clothing wise at my house. Maybe I'll wear my Dillard shirt....lol

Edited by TruthTellerToday

Glad Lil Johnny's dad has joined us. Your doing the right thing by staying out of it, just sit back and watch raising enough questions does.

The day Head Coaches start reading CoachT posts and developing their game plan around posts made by fans they need to be removed from the coaching profession permanently.

The day Head Coaches start reading CoachT posts and developing their game plan around posts made by fans they need to be removed from the coaching profession permanently.

You know Tbolt your absolutely right.... but the sad thing is we know they read, just like they let daddy's and momma's influence them on who should be getting playing time.

this is the thread of the yr...classic

Old Pirate has got a question for you WM. Has you ever, now OP means ever.................................................seen a high school program ask or makes their little league pledge/promise/raise money to pay bonus money to high school coaches? Edited by OLD PIRATE