South Pittsburg Coaching

I garuntee you those Marion people were getting some money from that little league program to pay for that Ross mans salary.  Im not joking either.  Grider never even asked money from the he just raised the price a few dollars to get into his stadium on Friday nights.  Im not joking about that either.  That sportman man had to pay $32 dollars one night for a playoff game to get into Griders stadium. 

That's nothin'.  I had to pay $200 one night to git out of the South Pitt jail, and they said half of that wuz goin' to Grider. 

14193.gif

Well Lil Johnny's pops is talking now. I have stayed out of the fray. When my Lil Johnny gets his chance. All the ignorance, and hate will leave this thread ! By the way, my little Johnny is,# 5 ! Go Pirates !

#5 is a good player. I would like to see him more involved as well. I was impressed last season when he played well as a young guy.

That's nothin'.  I had to pay $200 one night to git out of the South Pitt jail, and they said half of that wuz goin' to Grider. 

14193.gif

Grider does not have a jail in South Pittsburg.  That Burnett man has a jail but it is in Jasper.  Ask pegleg and powerp about that Burnett mans jail.  They almost had to go there a few years ago when they stole my Murphy Fair book from that Marshall mans bathroom.  I told them if they did not leave it at Krystal that Burnett man was going to pick them up and take them to his jail.  A few days later it turned up at Krystal.  You think im joking but im not.

Grider does not have a jail in South Pittsburg.  That Burnett man has a jail but it is in Jasper.  Ask pegleg and powerp about that Burnett mans jail.  They almost had to go there a few years ago when they stole my Murphy Fair book from that Marshall mans bathroom.  I told them if they did not leave it at Krystal that Burnett man was going to pick them up and take them to his jail.  A few days later it turned up at Krystal.  You think im joking but im not.

Troll knows all about our jail in JASPER and he knows OP hangs out there alot..BTW they wanna be called Marion County Jail..