South Pittsburg Coaching

The best players are playing. Let me ask you a question how many practice have you coached those boys at this year truth teller? How many film sessions have you sat in with them? How many times have you coached these football players on fundamental and technique and repetition? Not one time. Not one. You are making south pittsburg sound horrible right now. Wanna know why people say sp is a bunch of cry babies it's because of people like you that get on a message board and dog out regimes with the typical they are in the wrong offense or defense comment. I have never seen one coach say you know what let's run this offense this year because I want to lose. Get real man. The best players have played in every game except #5 for some reason. The others haven't played for coaches reasons whether that is mentally ready or whatever. What offense do you think we should be in? Power I? Lol cause we don't have the linemen for that. Wing t? Not quick enough on pulling and reach blocking. Coaches coach, players play, fans watch. Good luck pirates the rest of the season.

The best players are playing. Let me ask you a question how many practice have you coached those boys at this year truth teller? How many film sessions have you sat in with them? How many times have you coached these football players on fundamental and technique and repetition? Not one time. Not one. You are making south pittsburg sound horrible right now. Wanna know why people say sp is a bunch of cry babies it's because of people like you that get on a message board and dog out regimes with the typical they are in the wrong offense or defense comment. I have never seen one coach say you know what let's run this offense this year because I want to lose. Get real man. The best players have played in every game except #5 for some reason. The others haven't played for coaches reasons whether that is mentally ready or whatever. What offense do you think we should be in? Power I? Lol cause we don't have the linemen for that. Wing t? Not quick enough on pulling and reach blocking. Coaches coach, players play, fans watch. Good luck pirates the rest of the season.

Tidepride1...boy oh boy the name says it all. Another person who types with emotion and doesnt read. Had you read this entire thread you would realize that I'm obviously not the only one not only seeing what is happening but also knows and believes that what I'm saying are the facts. Why is that? Because I do know their capabilities. ..and as I said before there are fresh bodies on the sideline who can contribute and they aren't.

As I stated in my earlier posts I guess that you failed to read, which doesn't surprise me hence the name. No one and I mean no one can give their best effort if they have been on the field 95% of the time period. There is no excuse for that period, when you have able bodies on the sideline that can fill in for one or 2 plays to give a guy a break. How do you expect to get experience or knowledge if they are standing the entire game on the sideline? I have news for you there arent going to be many if any games that will allow for them to get experience because we are blowing someone out. There are a whole lot of reasons to rotate kids in and out, experienced or not. But the major one is that we dont need our starters getting hurt because they have played the entire game. But I guess with all of your experience and knowledge you dont believe that? Guess what if they get hurt, you dont have a choice but to stick that unexperienced guy in there. So doesnt it make more sense to trickle him in here and there to at least get a little game experience, or i guess your a believer of just waiting until you have to do it with no experience? I'm sorry I don't have to use my coaching background to realize any of that.

Now as far as offense is concerned. So you just stated we don't have an offensive line right? So why is QB running up the middle? Since you have your Lame Kitten offensive coordinators hat on, explain that to me please? QB is good for some bootlegs, but up the middle? Come on now against Bell County and Hixsons line ?? You stated we don't have speed..Then why on 3rd and 15, are we running the ball? I mean do you expect that guy to get you 15 yards by being lucky?

The bottomline is I want them to do better and have every chance they have available to them to win. I will still be at every ballgame and still support them as I have for years. I'm not going to jump ship or stop coming just because I don't like what I'm seeing. But if I don't like what I'm seeing and I know we are giving a lack luster effort you can bet ill be here to tell it.

Tidepride1...boy oh boy the name says it all. Another person who types with emotion and doesnt read. Had you read this entire thread you would realize that I'm obviously not the only one not only seeing what is happening but also knows and believes that what I'm saying are the facts. Why is that? Because I do know their capabilities. ..and as I said before there are fresh bodies on the sideline who can contribute and they aren't.

As I stated in my earlier posts I guess that you failed to read, which doesn't surprise me hence the name. No one and I mean no one can give their best effort if they have been on the field 95% of the time period. There is no excuse for that period, when you have able bodies on the sideline that can fill in for one or 2 plays to give a guy a break. How do you expect to get experience or knowledge if they are standing the entire game on the sideline? I have news for you there arent going to be many if any games that will allow for them to get experience because we are blowing someone out. There are a whole lot of reasons to rotate kids in and out, experienced or not. But the major one is that we dont need our starters getting hurt because they have played the entire game. But I guess with all of your experience and knowledge you dont believe that? Guess what if they get hurt, you dont have a choice but to stick that unexperienced guy in there. So doesnt it make more sense to trickle him in here and there to at least get a little game experience, or i guess your a believer of just waiting until you have to do it with no experience? I'm sorry I don't have to use my coaching background to realize any of that.

Now as far as offense is concerned. So you just stated we don't have an offensive line right? So why is QB running up the middle? Since you have your Lame Kitten offensive coordinators hat on, explain that to me please? QB is good for some bootlegs, but up the middle? Come on now against Bell County and Hixsons line ?? You stated we don't have speed..Then why on 3rd and 15, are we running the ball? I mean do you expect that guy to get you 15 yards by being lucky?

The bottomline is I want them to do better and have every chance they have available to them to win. I will still be at every ballgame and still support them as I have for years. I'm not going to jump ship or stop coming just because I don't like what I'm seeing. But if I don't like what I'm seeing and I know we are giving a lack luster effort you can bet ill be here to tell it.

You sure do like to talk about other folks' lack of insight while you carry on like you are Phil Fulmer or something.  Next time there is a job opening, put your name in the hat.

What kind or program would ask for money from their little league to pay a coach? Surely that's not true.

I garuntee you those Marion people were getting some money from that little league program to pay for that Ross mans salary.  Im not joking either.  Grider never even asked money from the he just raised the price a few dollars to get into his stadium on Friday nights.  Im not joking about that either.  That sportman man had to pay $32 dollars one night for a playoff game to get into Griders stadium. 

I said it before and I'll say it again....coaches and arm chair coaches are a staple from pee wees to the pros.  It has always been that way and always will be.  I don't like it, but it's part of the game.  I try to respect both, but sometimes it's hard.