South Pittsburg Coaching

we lost our best coach to boyd

just look at his resume

need to get him back bad

Not only a great coach but a huge supporter of all the programs. He was VERY active in the youth programs over the last 12 years. Coincidence???nope. It makes a difference. Any of our current coaching staff voluntarily at the field talking to the little league coaches on Saturdays?? I know for a fact the feller up the road is.

Not only a great coach but a huge supporter of all the programs. He was VERY active in the youth programs over the last 12 years. Coincidence???nope. It makes a difference. Any of our current coaching staff voluntarily at the field talking to the little league coaches on Saturdays?? I know for a fact the feller up the road is.

At the 1A level this is crucial i agree with you mike,our former leader didnt care for the youth league enough and our current coach makes regular apperances on Saturdays.I think its huge to get the respect of the coaches and players early.Our other leader referred to it as its just rec league ball.Well those rec leagurs turn into your All Staters! Edited by orngnblk

I hear'd that Jasper's coach is a big supporter of the youth league.

. . . . Or wuz it the other way around? B)

I hear'd that Jasper's coach is a big supporter of the youth league.

. . . . Or wuz it the other way around? B)

LOPAO..........Recon the SOS should be involved with the youth cause theys giving him money so he would come to Jasper. Pert near sure ain't No program round OP is heard of that had to raise and pay $ for a high school coach. Roy, jest what kind of mess is this? It weren't a few.....dollars neither! How's bout you SM fellers, do your little league have to raise thousands of dollars for that Price man? Edited by OLD PIRATE

I thought SP didn't recruit

Jest what turnip truck did you get off of or perhaps ain't smart atall. Since when is 8-12 leagues not been the most important pipeline to any varsity program? Skillet head, the point is this, coaches need to be involved at the youth program level to keep-recruit their own kids to stay at home and not venture to other programs. SP needs everyone of their kids to want to be Pirates! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Jest what turnip truck did you get off of or perhaps ain't smart atall. Since when is 8-12 leagues not been the most important pipeline to any varsity program? Skillet head, the point is this, coaches need to be involved at the youth program level to keep-recruit their own kids to stay at home and not venture to other programs. SP needs everyone of their kids to want to be Pirates!

There's 8-12 league's around here but no recruiting they go through our Jr high.