South Pittsburg Coaching

U have all the answers so u apply for the job but it's not as easy as playing the xbox

Let me get this straight... I never said it was easy, but when you compound all of the above into making the job harder and take away what chance you do have to win, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

As I have read in some of your other posts it takes talent to win, and talent makes or breaks a coach. If that is the case why hasn't the talent on the sideline been developed?

Why as a coach hasn't he been able to motivate them and make them do the right things?

Why is it people young ....middle aged and even the oldest generations are screaming it now? I guess we're all wrong and your right?

I guess talent is the reason we blew 2 timeouts in the 2nd half because we couldn't get the plays in??

Better yet when he leaves and is looking for a coaching job, since he is so greaT you can follow him to the next program, oh wait there won't be another head coaching job in his future. Face it just like Colquitt time has past him by.

I have a simple question,where did he coach before and was he successful?If so then whats the problem at Pitt they always have the talent?That would be a great destination job-at least i would think so.

Career .500 coach questionable hire when it was made. He was a hometown guy so everyone jumped on board. I think he should stay.......sp doesn't have the talent as they normally have h d and won't for the for a while but they should have been better this year

Mr Truth u write a lot of words to say much of nothing, as Dave Baxter used to tell me keep it simple stupid, truth is this we have studs walking the hall and playin golf. We also have a problem with kids being motivated by coaching staff! I saw a drop off in leadership on the field this year. All this combined led to a less than great year for the Pirates, however I will say this if you or anyone else thinks that we will be down long you are mistaken! The Pirates will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes! Last thought you should listen to ole rlh and ole pirate because like me they have saw and weathered many rough seas on this Pirate ship and I believe with all my heart that the ship will right itself soon. HEY COACH RUN THE SANGLE WANG!!! And I ain't jokin either!

Down for SP is still a good enough team to make playoff runs in 1A. A coaches job is to motivate and prepare. As a head coach I would want to stand in every huddle and offer some motivation whether it be positive or negative. Yes I said it, there is a such thing as negative motivation if goes in the right manner. Our head coach doesn't participate in offense unless calling a last second timeout. I like all of our coaches, but some aren't ready to be head coaches. As a head coach you are ultimately responsible. All this crap about SP is down and aren't very good is more negative than yelling at the coaches because it is ultimately towards the kids. so don't bash anyone for speaking their mind about the coaches if you are going to say SP is down and basically tell the kids they aren't good enough to win. That is what some of you are basically saying. Anyways, I'm not here to dictate the end result, but I do think changes need to be made. If no leaders step up as players then at the very least a coach needs to step up and lead. Maybe all the rumors will come true. I sure hope so.