South Pittsburg Coaching

Old Pirate, you bring up a lot of questions

You got any answers?

Only suggestions......1. Start with addressing the cancer and his co-horts! 2. Gather support, go to the school and demand accountability and give the power back to individual administrations. After all who best knows what their schools need? 3. Develop better relationship with SP only feeder programs, the elementary and little league. All should and must be working together for the common goal to make all the best possible! Find, seek out, recruit, hire a guy or guys who loves SP and have a relentless drive to make all successful and who have a long term commitment, not some that are only interested for 3-4 years! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Only suggestions......1. Start with addressing the cancer and his co-horts! 2. Gather support, go to the school and demand accountability and give the power back to individual administrations. After all who best knows what their schools need? 3. Develop better relationship with SP only feeder programs, the elementary and little league. All should and must be working together for the common goal to make all the best possible! Find, seek out, recruit, hire a guy or guys who loves SP and have a relentless drive to make all successful and who have a long term commitment, not some that are only interested for 3-4 years!

These are valid and lucid ideas.  I've seen you use "cancer" several times.....I have an idea of what you're talking about, but not exactly sure.  On #2 good luck.  Too much politics.  Too much political correctness.  I'm surprised someone hasn't already started a private school in Marion County.  And long-term coaches are a thing of the past.  Poor coaches seldom last two seasons.  Good coaches find a better paying job after five seasons.

Only suggestions......1. Start with addressing the cancer and his co-horts! 2. Gather support, go to the school and demand accountability and give the power back to individual administrations. After all who best knows what their schools need? 3. Develop better relationship with SP only feeder programs, the elementary and little league. All should and must be working together for the common goal to make all the best possible! Find, seek out, recruit, hire a guy or guys who loves SP and have a relentless drive to make all successful and who have a long term commitment, not some that are only interested for 3-4 years!

Your asking for trouble with some of this but I would love to see it. Isn't that what victor did with this hire? He hired a coach that was from sp and loved sp and understood the tradition? Keep on and y'all are gonna end up like mc did in the late nineties. A string of three or four hires that knew traditions and the system and our program ended up in shambles. To me it doesn't matter if the coach stays for three or four years, if he betters your program then it is a win win. Maybe if the coach resigns they can hire from the staff......

With that said i never remember a time when there was such discord among fans,kids and low attendance on friday nights, kids not being fired up, and disrespect for former atheletes and fans trying to do so because of the inability of coaching staff to do so. I think, mr blocking back ,this could have all been averted by running the SANGLE WANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! 46 on 2

With that said i never remember a time when there was such discord among fans,kids and low attendance on friday nights, kids not being fired up, and disrespect for former atheletes and fans trying to do so because of the inability of coaching staff to do so. I think, mr blocking back ,this could have all been averted by running the SANGLE WANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! 46 on 2

Quickie Rt, 317