South Pittsburg Coaching

So we can't enjoy our last ride home as seniors now? And coming from the player who went and asked about why we didn't get food it's true and I feel like I was disrespected when he got in my face and asked did I want trouble at school because I asked why we didn't get food. And the lotion part us as seniors would have stopped it but we all sit at the back of the bus and underclass men sit on the front so we didn't know it happened.

Good Lord grow up people in my eyes if you are so immature to throw lotion and act like a fool then you should not have the privilege to play for the pirates im only in my early 30s but I do know that if kids don't like what an adult says they can go to the parents an then the parents go fuss and administration is stuck with hearing whining and crying...face it folks a lot of people do not have backbone enough to play sports and be disciplined no wonder sp didn't have a lot of numbers this year in football seems like instead of alot of ppl taking the blame everyone deflects it and as op says there r no leaders u got to get it together in life off the field before you can ever have it together on the field

So we can't enjoy our last ride home as seniors now? And coming from the player who went and asked about why we didn't get food it's true and I feel like I was disrespected when he got in my face and asked did I want trouble at school because I asked why we didn't get food. And the lotion part us as seniors would have stopped it but we all sit at the back of the bus and underclass men sit on the front so we didn't know it happened.

Let me ask you a question. Are you that durn 72 that is a blocker on that Moore mans team? Maybe if you had knocked a durn hole for our runners to run through we wouldnt be having this conversation this week. That Moore man might have taken you to get a steak if our blockers would have knocked some holes and Grider gave him more money. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Are you that durn 72 that is a blocker on that Moore mans team? Maybe if you had knocked a durn hole for our runners to run through we wouldnt be having this conversation this week. That Moore man might have taken you to get a steak if our blockers would have knocked some holes and Grider gave him more money. You think im joking but im not.

good. post

yeah that's me and before you start running your mouth about a 17 years old kid didn't you come to the games and actually watch? I didn't start for no reason.