chattaboogie 10

AAASOCCER

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, You ask for it....Keep in mind I have only seen half this list, but I don't think Im far off. Time will tell...

1) GPS....Young, but the back line is tough 

2) Fighting Lepercauns....looking good early, I expect championship things from this team

3) EHHS...The other green team...possesion heavy,strong midfield

4) Cherokee's....See you guys soon

5) Red Raiders...Haven't seen, but its Baylor for goodness sake

6) CCS....young, oh did I say young

7) Grace..Love the Coach

8) Signal Mtn ??..Habit

9) Trojans.........Old Habit

10) Howard....Why not

2000 :thumb: ....feels like he just got started

BOOGER PICKINS

1)  ND Lady Fighting Irish - Best defense in the area and possibly the state. 

2) That all girls school - Strong w/ some pretty decent talent middle to front. Maybe the Irish will have both forwards back for this game and Booger looks smarter than the bias

3) East Hamilton - The new coach has them believing.

4) McMinn County - All Booger knows is that they have a couple solid defenders returning, a decent player in the Mid and one big loud mom on the sidelines. Pullin for you to take 3rd.

5) Soddy/CCS (TIE) - Watched these 2 play each other to a 0-0 tie. Some serious youth on the field.

7) THE RED RAIDERS - They are fighting among the ranks & coming apart like a cheap suit? Probably ranked to high.

8) Grace Baptist - Thought there was enough talent and Sr. Leadership to expect more

9) North Red Bank Eagles - No comment

10) Sequatchie County - Yes; Booger did.

1) GPS....New Coach is exceptional.

2.) McMinn County.... 8 seniors, 6 college bound athletes of the 8, beefed up defense this year, already dominant midfield last year and pair of good goal scorers up front. All competitive D1 and D2 players. So far they have shown several different looks on the pitch and the coach has many options to score or shut down an attack depending on the need.

3) Fighting Lepercauns....coach is great. Team is looking good win loss wise. McMinn and Irish will have to fight it out for the #2 spot when they finally play this year.

4) EHHS...their strength at mid will be overcome as history has proven.

5). Ccs..... Young but they are always a threat.

6). Baylor... Coach is great, and they will win some.

7). Grace.... Coach is great and they still have some talent even though they lost a great goalie.

8) Signal Mtn ... Never seen them play

9) soddy ... They have some talent

10) cleveland ... Needed to put someone on here.

ND stands a good chance of winning against GPS. I'd say around 40% chance of winning, 35% chance of drawing, and 25% chance of losing. (I'm testing Booger's math skills.)

85% chance of not losing...Booger takin dat all day :blink:

>> 1) ND Lady Fighting Irish - Best defense in the area and possibly the state.

7 goals in 6 games and two to a weak Catholic team...might want to re-think above statement especially "the state".

WIREDtoWIN.....the opposition in those 6 games have scored a combined 108 goals...lets see, that is about 18 goals /team, we have gave up 1.16ish....Booger takin that all day too

as for the Catholic game, let Booger help you out...ND held a Father Ryan team to a 0-0 tie earlier in the day, Father Ryan wallops Catholic 6-1...the night before, Ravenwood crushes Catholic 8-0, that same night ND ties a much, much bigger Hardin Valley team that beats Ravenwood 2-1...follow Booger on this :blink:

ND is highly advanced in the tactics of forward planning, Big Picture stuff...ND basically scores one of Catholics 2 points for them...I think we played our JV in that game too....see where Booger is headed????....we be baitin em w/ over-confidence for the end of October. :hungry:

.Playerscoach, confirm all those stats for me. I know how you like throwing stats around

Nahh Boogs you can do it. Not sure why you are obsessed with me though? Throw that bait to someone who'll take it.

...because Middle TN HIGH SCHOOL soccer and CoachT need you, we don't get enough of mid state soccer on here and it's probably fair to say, it's the hotbed of soccer right now...at least the not HS soccer

...OHHH, you took da bait :hungry:

I sniffed it and passed. ðŸ‘

Midstate soccer is something I know only a little about.

The usual teams are in the top 10. In no particular order the best teams are

Ensworth

BA

CPA

University School of Nashville

Ravenwood

Franklin

FRA

BGA

Clarksville

Father Ryan

I'm sure there are others that could be added but that's my best guess.

It can be discussed in another thread if you guys want?

2000 :thumb: ....feels like he just got started

BOOGER PICKINS

1)  ND Lady Fighting Irish - Best defense in the area and possibly the state. 

2) That all girls school - Strong w/ some pretty decent talent middle to front. Maybe the Irish will have both forwards back for this game and Booger looks smarter than the bias

3) East Hamilton - The new coach has them believing.

4) McMinn County - All Booger knows is that they have a couple solid defenders returning, a decent player in the Mid and one big loud mom on the sidelines. Pullin for you to take 3rd.

5) Soddy/CCS (TIE) - Watched these 2 play each other to a 0-0 tie. Some serious youth on the field.

7) THE RED RAIDERS - They are fighting among the ranks & coming apart like a cheap suit? Probably ranked to high.

8) Grace Baptist - Thought there was enough talent and Sr. Leadership to expect more

9) North Red Bank Eagles - No comment

10) Sequatchie County - Yes; Booger did.

Booger adjustment #1

1) That all girls school - They earned the right to claim the #1 spot last night. Strong w/ some pretty decent talent middle to front. Maybe the Irish will have both forwards back for this game and Booger looks smarter than the bias

2)  ND Lady Fighting Irish - still think they are the Best defense in the area and possibly the state. 

3) McMinn County - AAA...yall did it

4) East Hamilton - Maybe they dont believe as much as they did.

5) Soddy/CCS (TIE) - The Thursday rematch should settle this tie

7) Grace Baptist - Starting to win, but against a very weak schedule

8) THE RED RAIDERS - May be worse than I thought

9) Sequatchie County - Yes; Booger moved em up.

10) Cleveland  - for now

Edited by Booger