DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the running game for bear county?

Pretty good, got 4 good backs. Only one that just plays running back tho. Offense still relies on the pass, haven't had a game yet where we had to run the ball to win. We might have to find out tonight how good our run game is. How are the Indians at running the ball? I've heard good things about DB run game so far

Thunderstorms this afternoon, clearing out early evening. Gonna be a good game, hope it stays clear for it

Hope you're right but that's not what the two local weather stations are calling for. Their hourly forecast has the most severe weather moving through between 6-8. However we all know you can bet the house on a weather, gobears86 and the late, great beano cook prognostication. :rolleyes:  

Young and good!! We got a sophmore king russel you will hear alot tonight He runs hard and has very nice moves.. we have 3 Or 4 that play throughout the game!! They also move around at reciever and do a great job at catching!!

Pretty good, got 4 good backs. Only one that just plays running back tho. Offense still relies on the pass, haven't had a game yet where we had to run the ball to win. We might have to find out tonight how good our run game is. How are the Indians at running the ball? I've heard good things about DB run game so far

Hope you're right but that's not what the two local weather stations are calling for. Their hourly forecast has the most severe weather moving through between 6-8. However we all know you can bet the house on a weather, gobears86 and the late, great beano cook prognostication. :rolleyes:

That's what I heard on 105.5 this morning. Might not be most reliable forecast tho

So does anybody know how the field turf does in the rain? I mean does it get slick or does it stay fast. If it is windy and rainy it will help the underdog (DB) it always does because it will keep the game closer. Our kicking game better be improved because the DB kid is a threat from 50 every time. Its going to be a crazy game  hopefully the forecasters are wrong and the Bears just kick some indian feathers. If it comes down to run game I do not feel as good about our chances. I like the Bears when it is dry and not windy but as I type this the S Hill playoff game last year was nasty and we all know how that turned out. BLOWOUT!  :popcorneater: 

GoBears!

For all of us that have played on the old field at SC, it has to be a better situation now for any team that doesn't practice on the top of a mountain ridge to simulate what the bears had.No advantage to either team unless the bears have special made cleats that will work better on their turf then what other teams have.These turfs drain water ten Times better then grass fields