3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

we traded if I recall and barley lost in tounment Robertsville was the toughest as I can remember but none like me as I always harassed until they gave up the ball especially this blonde hair guy he was always frustrated at me lop I could not plane him but he thought he was a stud lop

^^^^^^ this screams shine! Please replace the lid and go sleep it off! My gosh, I am far from the grammar police but I can't find one coherent statement in this post!

LOL I knew if I fish long enough I get a bite, Now I am reeling  it in. Yea we need more mav fans they are great fans but need to get on here why because most are like me. LOL

Ok, I have been on here for a while now, said some silly stuff, apologized for some comments, had a lot of fun on here, but this seahawks2014 can't be real. I think he's some middle school or freshman kid, acting like he's some big Mavs fan. I've seen homers( space) but this guy takes it to another level. I wish everyone would just ignore his pure ignorance, and talk about this year, this week, and this game. I also like hearing about middle school stuff but pages and pages of Norris? C'mon man!!!

He is an absolute airhead that can't follow a topic or articulate a valid point. He is not a true Mavs fan in my opinion.

I mean I go to bed and we have 37 pages on this thread and wake up to 52? And there's absolutely no substance in any of it. Now I understand this is the biggest game in the state this week but we haven't really talked about why each team is going to win.

I'm going to try my best to ignore Seahawks until he either stops all this crap or makes some valid points about this weeks game!!!!! I hope the rest of u do the same.